Forum Question

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by txpossum, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Why is there a private women's sub forum that men are not allowed in? I find the existence of such a forum to be discriminatory against us men, and applies a double standard. What if there was a "guys only" sub forum that women weren't allowed in -- don't you think there would be some complaints?

If the gals here want a sub forum that appeals to them, why not set one up one housekeeping hints, receipes, and the importance of keeping their husbands happy? At least that would be useful.

2. rurak

rurak New Member

*crickets* this wont go over well .....

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I'm out of here before the bombs hit!!!! :eek:

[​IMG]

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Jeez Tex, you could have a point on this but Im guessing it will get some negative feedback!

No different than The BCC, Black Congressional Caucus! What if someone wanted to start a WCC, would that go over like a lead balloon or what?

Our Campus has all kinds of LGBTQ events and even a parade, Ive wondered what would happen if a bunch of students decided to have a Hetero Parade in the quad?

There is a cultural center on the campus, could students ask for an All White Center? We have Womans Studies, How come no Man Studies?

These things do make you ask, why if were all supposed to be the same in the eyes of society we all dont get the same accesses and other clubby things?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm....

5. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Holy blazing buckets of crap!!

I for one have come to like the female companionship I have here and if they want a private area to do whatever I say have at it!!! Otherwise... I'm with you TexasW... I won't touch this with a 10 foot pole!!

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Tex- where else would they talk about you? :p

Short answer- it gives them a place to talk about things and ask questions they may not be comfortable asking in front of us hairy types. AND I would point out there is a Military thread open only to past and present members of the armed forces.

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I like the intrigue of guessing what they are talking about.

8. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

For one thing I a m always seeing a lot of you guys talking about boobs and vaginas in the public forum, so why would you now want to take it private?

I would rather see a CZ forum than a womens forum. JMHO

9. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Well then . . . I want a private Texan's forum.

10. txpossum

txpossum New Member

The women have SEEN THOSE pictures of me?

11. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I would rather see a CZ forum than a womens forum. JMHO

Excuse me, darlin', but we're talking men talk here. Why don't you go make us some lemonade and chocolate chip cookies, and you can tell us about your day later on.

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I said it once, and I'll say it again. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

13. rurak

rurak New Member

What a lucky woman your wife must be possum!

14. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

OK. Why don't we start a "Men Only" forum? Just let it run for awhile and see how it works out. You probably will see as much of me there as the ladies see in their forum.

Hey Tex, why don't you add a poll to this thread asking yes or no to a "Men Only" forum?

15. rurak

rurak New Member

I think that you could argue the whole forum is a men's forum because firearms are a male dominated hobby. The few women on here deserve to habe a place to ask questions amongst themselves that they wouldnt be comfortable asking in the open .... I don't really see the big deal

16. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Oh yeah. Ask those sensitive, personal questions on a GUN forum. Like what? Does this Glock make my butt look big? Should my carry weapon coordinate with my shoes? Or, I found out my best friend took my gun to the range -- I feel so BETRAYED!

I SAY TEAR DOWN THE WALLS! FREE COOKIES AND LEMONADE FOR EVERYONE!

17. txpossum

txpossum New Member

No. Now I want a Texan's only forum. You Yankees can just wonder what we're talking about in there.

Who's with me? Remember the Alamo -- Remember Goliad!

18. rurak

rurak New Member

Hahaha free cookies and lemonade. Us "yanks" were here first!

19. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Er . . . guys . . . where are you . . .

20. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Why has NASA never sent a female astronaut to the moon?
    It doesn't need cleaning. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.