Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BARCELONA, Spain — Pastor Maldonado wins the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday, giving Williams it's first Formula One victory in eight years at Spain's Catalunya Circuit.

Maldonado becomes Formula One’s first Venezuelan winner!

Congratulations to Pastor, Williams F1 & Sir Frank, AND Venezuela (NOT Chavez)!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one here a Formula One fan? :confused:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
BARCELONA, Spain — Pastor Maldonado wins the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday, giving Williams it's first Formula One victory in eight years at Spain's Catalunya Circuit.

Maldonado becomes Formula One’s first Venezuelan winner!

Congratulations to Pastor, Williams F1 & Sir Frank, AND Venezuela (NOT Chavez)!
The rednecks on here probably think you said your preacher won a "pontiac" grand prix at your churches monte -carlo (maldo-naldo, whatever) night, and wondering why they had barcabologna instead of a fish fry.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rednecks on here probably think you said your preacher won a "pontiac" grand prix at your churches monte -carlo (maldo-naldo, whatever) night, and wondering why they had barcabologna instead of a fish fry.
Now that's humor right there.

I think you're right readygirl. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The grand prix could be considered spanish, if it was painted with that sparkely bass boat paint, has wire wheels/hydraulics, and a la-kooka-racha horn.

·
Premium Member
14,217 Posts
His pit crew taped a picture of Chavez to his rear view mirror.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AsmelEduardo is a member here and good friend from Venezuela.

I'm hoping to raise his spirits with this win. Living under Chavez is a real PITA!

Be safe Asmel.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
LMFAO!
Yes, Today that was the good news around... However Chavez wants to assume that victory as a "revolutionary victory" ...because the main sponsor of Maldonado is PDVSA (Venezuelan state oil company).
Since Williams changed their engines this season (last season they were using Crossworth, this year their engines are built by Renault) the performance has changed a lot, it was a double victory ...his first pole position followed by his first podium.
As a curious note, the venezuelan flag used during the ceremony did have 7 stars as used to be before Chavez, something that irritates all the Chavez fart-sniffers :D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to see you El.

Thought you might like the F1 win, shout-out.

Keep us informed if/when you plan another visit to Miami.

I got a couple new toys we can play with.

Be safe my friend.

cane

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
great to see you stop in Asmel and a big congrats on the Grand Prix victory! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts