Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An hour of fails

my favorite clip is when the spider jumps off the ceiling onto the guys head

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVp_pGjNy8[/ame]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
Can someone tell me what I need to install to be able to see these videos on the forums? It just shows a blue box with an X in the corner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
I like the one where the cat knocks the TV onto the guys face.:p

Works on my mobile. I've never been on this forum on anything other than my phone, is that weird?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
sputnik1988 said:
I like the one where the cat knocks the TV onto the guys face.:p

Works on my mobile. I've never been on this forum on anything other than my phone, is that weird?
Not weird. 22nd century . We can so we must.

iPhone changed my life..

I have a complete inventory of all my guns , ammo, and accessories at my finger tips with my gun locker app and a shot timer with another..

Thanks you mr. Jobs (RIP)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
I like the one where the cat knocks the TV onto the guys face.:p

Works on my mobile. I've never been on this forum on anything other than my phone, is that weird?
And no it's not weird. I just got internet back at my house on thursday. All of my post from the time I joined til then was done on the App.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
mudpupp said:
Not weird. 22nd century . We can so we must.

iPhone changed my life..

I have a complete inventory of all my guns , ammo, and accessories at my finger tips with my gun locker app and a shot timer with another..

Thanks you mr. Jobs (RIP)
Wait, are you from the future? Cause we're only in the 21st century :D

Just playin with ya, you're absolutely right about ole steve jobs changing the world though, i've only accessed this forum from my ipod myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
PlaysWithZombies said:
Wait, are you from the future? Cause we're only in the 21st century :D

Just playin with ya, you're absolutely right about ole steve jobs changing the world though, i've only accessed this forum from my ipod myself.
Why yes, I am from the future, and it is good.
iPhone is no longer numbered, but named.

I use and iPhone Barbuda and everything done by Obama was reversed when a DNAI test ( I is identity) determined that none of his family was truly American or Christian so his presidency was null and void, and removed from the record books.

Sadly Chelsea Clinton was your first female president and she married Chaz Bono who became the FIRST HUSBAND
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
0 Posts
Why yes, I am from the future, and it is good.
iPhone is no longer numbered, but named.

I use and iPhone Barbuda and everything done by Obama was reversed when a DNAI test ( I is identity) determined that none of his family was truly American or Christian so his presidency was null and void, and removed from the record books.

Sadly Chelsea Clinton was your first female president and she married Chaz Bono who became the FIRST HUSBAND
that's priceless, MudPup! truly priceless! i only wish it were true.:eek::D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
mudpupp said:
Why yes, I am from the future, and it is good.
iPhone is no longer numbered, but named.

I use and iPhone Barbuda and everything done by Obama was reversed when a DNAI test ( I is identity) determined that none of his family was truly American or Christian so his presidency was null and void, and removed from the record books.

Sadly Chelsea Clinton was your first female president and she married Chaz Bono who became the FIRST HUSBAND
Ahh, i can sleep in peace then :D wait a minute.....
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top