For your...edification :)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Mosin, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Yup.... get the plastic "Thermold" and print your own mags, followers, baseplates... they have a link to the company that makes the springs.

4. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

"SO how's it taste?" "Like Diane Feinstein's lunch" I love it!

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6Q3BfbVBU[/ame]

Best comment under the video. "This guy just kicked tyranny in the nuts."

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

7. MoreAltitude

MoreAltitude New Member

Such an interesting subject and great interview, thanks for posting Mosin. I really have to compliment that guy who heads this, the thought that it will someday be possible to easily share and manufacture items (not just the wiki weapon) at home through downloadable media is simply amazing! Sadly given that this is such a great idea and has the possibility to change the world to such an extent, I can easily foresee a ban or strict control on private ownership of these 3d printers looming over the horizon for these very same reasons...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

As a Merchant Marine, I can not begin to describe how awesome it will be to one day see the ability to 3D print parts as needed, instead of figuring ways around parts we don't have.

it sucks to be in the middle of the Atlantic, 10 days from land, and need parts....

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

10. hoovco

hoovco New Member

11. MoreAltitude

MoreAltitude New Member

12. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Well, thank God we don't tell them about "The Centipede"... If ANY politician found out that gun owners were making their own centipedes, they'd have a law on the books in NO time!!!!!

13. MoreAltitude

MoreAltitude New Member

Made this on my printer tonight, shoots like a full auto dream. I PM you the file before I release it on the net...... Oh ****e, didn't read your last post in time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013