Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
I hear all of those reporters and editors are crapping themselves. Removing facebook pages, changing phone numbers and generally hiding.

It is all good that revealing of their info. Will make some other organizations think twice about doing any listing in the future.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
They can change their [email protected] all they want, Tack will find them! If he can't(doubt it), someone else will find them. I say keep posting their info every time they change it. Until they are brought to task our attacks should continue. Like Dog2000 said: pressure, lots of pressure. Those victims on the "gun list" can't just change all their [email protected] around. I demand to know also why NY doesn't enforce the law on the "elites"? I'm pretty DAMN sure they would enforce it on any of us serfs here.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
That is soo awesome. Id heard but hadnt seen the posts yet. thx charles :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cattledog said:
That is soo awesome. Id heard but hadnt seen the posts yet. thx charles :)
Yes sir. My pleasure. Finally had something good to contribute.

Think ill call the guy that has the magnum tommorrow, just to chat.......

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Daoust_Nat said:
I hear all of those reporters and editors are crapping themselves. Removing facebook pages, changing phone numbers and generally hiding.

It is all good that revealing of their info. Will make some other organizations think twice about doing any listing in the future.
Yes. They are, read further into his blog, CNN made requests of the journal for comment,( unbelievably enough) and were declined.

·
Administrator
26,753 Posts
From the basic guide for community organizers- make your opponent follow their own rules. Love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts