For Us

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sgtdeath66, Mar 25, 2009.

1. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

Alright, this is mainly for JD,BB,MattG,806,cane,skull,guns and anyone else that is part of the select few, . the ?, what will you do if on dec, 21 2012 all hell breaks loose, and im talkin about yellowstone blows, komifornia breaks away from us, and what ever happens, who all has a plan? :eek:

2. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Well, If Yellowstone blows, put my head between my legs and...
    However, If there is anarchy, I will take over a brewery/distillery. In systems that rely on bartering, alcohol frequently becomes like currency.

3. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

alright the first one, beer would be a money maker, but if yellow stone blows we're pretty much done for! so what else would you do?

4. ladyM

ladyM New Member

Are we speaking of Armageddon ?
    Are we speaking of KKK - Ku Klux Klan - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Brotherood of Klans Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ?
    Are we speaking of a totally closed society ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're experiencing a huge influx of new members currently. Here are a few things that we ask of both new and current members:

1. We don't want to see anything hateful. As such, we don't want to see any personal attacks between members.

2. We don't want extremism. We're a forum that is here for hobbyists, not political extremist and gun nuts.

Feel free to partake in any of the existing discussions or start your own. Keep in mind though, that we have been around for a while now, so the information that you're looking for may be found by searching using the search feature.

***** Please refer to #2 in particular---where is this thread going ?????? "the select few " ??????

5. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

we are talking about anything
    the earth can bring upon us! any where from komifornia falling off, to the us exploding and wiping out the world:eek:

6. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

I would more than likely check in at the armory. We need specific cataclysms to be able to formulate a plan. Totalitarian government takeover? Viva la resistiance! Think the destruction of lines of communication and transportation.

7. ladyM

ladyM New Member

:confused: Way beyond me ! Ya all have a good time ! BYE :(

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Is there some significance to this date?

We can't plan for everything, especially the unknown. I'll be doing the best I can to protect my family, praying, and that is all.

9. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

If my brain works right with the alcohol I've had tonight that is the last day in the Mayan calender.

10. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Only humans have the ego and intellect to think they can thwart natural disasters. If Yellow Stone decided to blow, virtually all mammals would be erraticated in a few years.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Better start smoking meat real soon.

How long can one live on smoked hippies?

12. user4

user4 New Member

I'm taking my band of merry men and capturing a mall. It has places to sleep and you can live for years off hot dog on a stick. While you guys are huddling around campfires and breathing in enough ash to kill a mule, I'll be eating Haagen dazs and watching Will Smith re-runs on plasma TVs.

Who's with me?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Why I always got to be first on the list?? :eek:

Assuming that you are refering to the end of the Mayan Calendar and that the world will be coming to an end.

I have the same plan I have for the Red Chinese Invasion, the Space Zombies, Katrina II, Rodney King II, The unseating of a sitting President by trial riots, or any other societal altering situation.

I plan on watching over myself and those in my charge. I plan on offering safe haven to those of like mindedness and ability. I plan on fighting back. I plan on recruiting. I plan on making raids on existing "shops" or other places where supplies can be had. I plan on expanding my compound and building adequate counter measures.

Then I plan on doing what I can to make sure that stays in tack until things right themselves - or I pass on to Valhalla.

JD

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Just keep your walkie on, I'll find you eventually. And I will probably be bring Matt, his Jeep and his Kimber. :D

JD

15. user4

user4 New Member

Duly noted. Do you think a Jeep is big enough to hold his mighty Kimber? In any case I'll reserve three beds for each of you ;)

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMAO - It's a Jeep JEEP - So one has to qualify for the other to be able to coexist in the same residence. "Gun meet Jeep" "Jeep meet Gun" Okay, now we can all get along. Let's go tinker with something.....:p

JD

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Since I take Sgt.Death seriously, let me calm his nerves on the "End Times".

The world was supposed to end in 1999. Nostradamus said it, and more importantly, Prince said it. Nothing.

Y2K, not even a flicker.

About 4 years ago, the planets were supposed to allign in such a way as to magnetize and yank all 9 into the sun.

The interior halls of the Pyramids, broken into inches, reach a turn at the same years as significant events in human history, ending in 1999.

No, my brother, I have seen the true face of evil, and I'm about to reveal it in a thread I'm starting in 5 minutes. Tune in for terror beyond all imagining.

Please read:

THE DEVIL WEARS HUGO BOSS!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

18. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

true but y2k was a sham to get people scarred that all computers would crash and they would lose all their money and all. with 2012 the sun is supposed to be in the middle of the galaxy, our north and south poles will switch, amongst other things. now if im not mistaken if our polls switch like that, wont it pretty much distrupt how the earth spins? and if it does, that should be enough to make all volcanoes go beserk and earthquakes will rumble. im not scared or paranoid but its something to think about

19. user4

user4 New Member

Of all the things I could say just now...I would like it noted for the record that I chose to say nothing.

20. user4

user4 New Member

Eff it. If the world is collapsing as we know it, I won't judge you, man :D

Remove me from the record...