For Jon the Mod.

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by nitestalker, Oct 30, 2012.

1. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

This is a little Wyoming Wolf. Hunting should be good this winter.:cool:

Attached Files:

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Damn fine job!! another vile beast dead.

3. fmj

fmj Active Member

That thar is one big canine! CONGRATS!!

4. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Very nice. Can't tell by the pic, a good pelt?

5. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Kill every one of them. They had no business bring them back.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

What'd ya use to take it?

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Damn...thats a fair sized pup!

I may need to rethink my current habit of hunting eastern WA whitetail with a single shot rifle...

Of course I do keep a Smith 629 + 2 charged speed loaders on hip...JIC ;)

8. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

It's a shame how nature turns. Our red wolves are almost extinct. Wolves in Wyoming are thriving. We have plenty of habitat for the red wolf, just not enough small game to feed them. I never thought a species as mighty as the red wolf would be eliminated by the feral house cat.

Congrats, that is a nice kill.

9. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

Who would have thought that they wouldn't stay where they put them!!!

Seriously, did the boneheads who reintroduced them into Yellowstone really think that they would stay in Yellowstone?
    There is a reason that they were hunted to extinction in the lower 48, it was because they were eating the livestock that was the mainstay of the western states economies.

Here in Washington they are already causing problems North of Spokane , to the point where the state is hunting down an 8 member pack that has been predating on cattle.

South of Spokane in my area I have neighbors who have taken pics of lone wolves, in one case in their backyard 50 feet from the house, and I am sure that it is just a matter of time before somebody loses livestock or a pet to them.

10. tri70

tri70 New Member

Wow! They should have them in the south were the hog problems are!

11. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

Yeah, then they could eat each other.
    I just heard the other day that there are wild hogs in Oregon not 200 miles south of me and moving north..
    Oh joy, another critter to cut into the profits of Ag. and ranching operations.

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

they will just do what wolves have always done. eat people. yes humans are a staple dietary item of wolves. just ask the russians and the native americans.

13. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The reintroduction of wolves was a deliberate attempt to wipe out the cattle ranchers. The people that reintroduced them knew very well they would not stay put and one admitted it. The " Radical Environmentalists" lied about the spotted owl and they are lying about the wolves. To them the end justifies the means no matter who it hurts.

14. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

Maybe what we need to do is make the above work for us.

What we should do is reintroduce wolves to Wa. D.C. where they might do some good.

15. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

They would probably gag on a politician.

16. tri70

tri70 New Member

Ok, if they were in TX, NM, AZ they could help out our board problem. That may reduce the drug & crime problem.

17. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Wolf reintrduction was a lie from the start. The native wolves were here all a long and under control. The "Greens" raised money from across the country to plant these nonnative Canadian Greys. Yes, the Animal rights people claimed they would stay in the Yellowstone Eco. Hell they moved out of there the first week.

As some one posted this was about land control. The state and the Federal Govt. went to court. The state won as of this month in the Western Region Wolves can be shot on sight. The "Greens" are goin crazy if Obama goes back in I expect he will try to stop it. But for today it is , Lock and Load!!!:cool:

18. JonM

JonM Moderator

kill as many of those vile things as you can. before its too late

19. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Jon the war is on no doubt about that. I need to clear up the picture I did not shoot that animal. I have an album and I will post some more very interesting kills. There are far more Wolves than than the Federal estimates. They have wiped out the Coyotes in many areas. The moose Elk and livestock are hurting as well. Many isolated ranches are being destroyed and the people are in constant danger.

20. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Let's not screw with nature. I would much rather have a continuing hog problem more than a continuing wolf problem, at least you can eat the hogs. Food for thought; what are the wolves going to feed on after the hogs are eradicated?