For Dillinger

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by iloveguns, Dec 8, 2009.

1. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Just wanted to post my AR with a real magazine(as dillinger would say) in it.:D

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - It's about time. :p

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Does glock make that mag?

4. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hey guns isn’t that a Styr Aug magazine?

5. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

Magpul Poly mag;)

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Hahahahaha .... all you firearms owner that live in less restrictive states can kiss my ***! :(

j/k - still a nice stick Guns'. ;)

7. bkt

bkt New Member

Uhh...you can legally have 30-round mags in your AR (whether it's pre-ban or post-ban) in New York. The gun show in Rochester last weekend had a bunch of folks selling unmarked/pre-ban 20 and 30-round mags cheap.

As long as the magazine is pre-ban (or completely unmarked), it's legal.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Oh i know i can have pre-ban mags, even a pre-ban gun. I didn't think we were allowed to have 30rd mags in NYat all. :confused: Well, it won't matter here come the end of the month, I'll be living in VT and get whatever mags I want. :D

But around here the LE are such asshats that they would still give you a hassle about it. Last time I went to the indoor range a NYS Trooper tried busting my balls about my AR15 being NY complaint. My cousins husband who is retired NYC LE even suggested it wasn't legal for me to have my DPMS AR10!

Asshats!!!!! :mad:

9. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

I have a lot of respect for the men and women who are willing to serve in the law enforcement community. However, if I was in your position there dog, I would have politely stated that they should go pester somebody else.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  10. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

BINGO lol :D