For better or worse

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by curly45, Nov 24, 2010.

1. curly45

curly45 New Member

Had been thinking about getting a 9mm had been looking at the Ruger SR9 and the S&W Sigma. Happened into a chain sporting goods store, looking for a cleaning kit instead I left with a 9mm Sigma got it on sale and couldn't resist the 50.00 rebate which bought me 200 rounds of Winchester FMJ. Hope I don't regret it. Would appreciate opinions?

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

shihan should be along shortly. He's our in house sigma nut. I don't have any personal experience with them to share.

3. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

I have always thought the Sigmas are really nice shooting pistols considering their price range, and I would like to get one myself in .40, but I think the .44 Mag Tracker is going to get added to my collection first. Nice addition though, I am sure that you won't be disappointed.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The Sigma gives a lot of value for the money and I've never heard anything negative about them.

Like many, I'm on a tight budget and can't usually afford top of the line firearms, so I make do. A zombie won't care what he gets shot with, he'll be just as dead.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  5. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Other than the fact that some cannot live with the trigger pull getting close to being in the teens...

6. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I have never owned, or shot the SR9, so I can't say anything about that.
    I have owned a Sigma .40. They're really good guns for the price, if you don't mind a heavy trigger pull.