For Benning and Gatekeeper.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Shihan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Just made me think of you two.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhFHqNKnfes]YouTube - Pennsylvania Guys by Sloppy Secondz[/ame]

2. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Lol. Mullets, stretched suburban's in junkyard camo, Heinz Ketchup, Iron City Yuengling and Rolling Rock beers. Amish dudes out east, The Steelers the Pens, Marino-Kelly-Montana (SW Boyz) and
    Uniontown, Pa -- birthplace of the Big Mac.:D

That about covers it

3. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Not quite...Hoagies, Cheesesteaks, TastyKakes, Phillies, Flyers, Iggles and Philadelphia--birthplace of America.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Mary sweet mother of Jesus, it's all true.....

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

That was some funny chit

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Takes me back to the place of my birth. Thanks, shihan.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I watched this again, my wife cut it short before. My great anuts lived in Intercourse. My dad grew up in Blue Ball and Paradise was just down the road. Dutch Wonderland is a fond memory of my youth. Whoopie pies are awesome, sweet balogna is the best lunch meat ever. Bird-in-hand is just down the road from where I grew up. My sister now lives in King of Prussia and the pot holes in that state are of record size. They did forget one thing...potato chips. Good's potato chips. The absolute best ever. Get the BLUE bag, the red bag sucks!!

And you show me another stadium that had a holding cell. Veterans did....we're that rowdy.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010