for all those in VA

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by unknownhero82, Dec 21, 2009.

1. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

just to let everyone in VA know...there's a new group here on the site...i'm lookin to get VA locals together....be it together just here on the site or even together in person...check out the group...let me know what you think

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Gee, I'm sorry no one told you, but we already have a couple of VA chapters. One meets on the 2nd Tuesday each month at the Raleigh Tavern in Williamsburg. You didn't get the memo?:confused:

OK- not really- just yanking your chain. :p I'm in the Richmond area, and have offered to have fellow Virginians as my guests for a day at the range (located about 5 miles from the Richmond airport). So- who's in? Range is outdoors rifle/shotgun/pistol smaller than 50 BMG, no tracer, full auto on Saturdays only, max 100 yds. But we DO have a resident gunsmith, which is nice. ps- yes, we will wait for good weather. I have little use for ice other than small bits in a glass of Evan Williams.

3. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

that sounds awsum i'm up for that...i'm about 2hrs south of richmond...i got the guns and rifles...just nee more ammo lol...just let me know when and how much for the range and i'm ready to go lol

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You just let me know about 3 weeks a head of time and I will bring most of my toys.
    700 vls
    1917 308 target rifle
    511x
    513t
    144lsb
    kimber
    Neos
    ruger mk2
    mossberg m46B(b) (If I ever get done)
    and maybe by summer a few more......

5. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

I'm in Yorktown. About an hour from Richmond and 45 minutes from UnKnownHero82. I am also looking into getting a membership at the Layfette Gun Club in Yorktown and would be happy to have y'all. Or... we could just meet up for a cold Pabst one day...

6. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

mmmmm i could go for a niice ice cold PBR...i need to find a good place to go shootin...nothing around here and the closest place i know of is the chipahominie (i know i butchered it) in williamsburg near the campgrounds on the 5...so anytime anyone wants to get together to shoot, talk about guns, show off/compare guns...any combination of the above or all of the above...i'm pretty much up for lol

7. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Lafyette is closer than that

8. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

interesting...very interesting....any idea on the prices to shoot there or become a member?

9. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

and again...you guys should join up the group a started:p

10. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Richmond is fine, as long as it's on a weekend (Busy Mofo right now with the short days)
    I don't have much in the line of guns, but I will buy whatever ammo needs to be brung for the others!

11. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

i don't have alot of ammo, but i'm willin to share what i do have:) same with my guns

12. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I don't own a boat, but I always pay for gas, bait, clean the fish, wash the boat, etc.......

13. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

yeah i hear ya...i try to pitch in and contribute when it involves stuff like shootin, fishin, boatin, campin...etc...

14. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I can't find where you posted regarding people in VA. Throw me a bone.

15. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Throw me one too. Sounds like we could have a fairly good time

16. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

if you go to your profile, click on join a social group, then click on view all groups...it should be the one on top...with the peace since made outta 12gauge slugs and .223 ammo...i call it "Peace through superior firepower"....it kindda makes you wanna go spread the peace :p

17. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

or just go to my profile and there should be a link on the right hand side about 1/2 down

18. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

I'm a member.....

19. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

woohoo...at first i was a 1 man wolfpack...but now you have join and we are a 2 man wolfpack...haha

20. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Wow, your Militia is almost complete...:cool: