Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...the other day my wife and I were doing some yard work. She had just moved a bag of potting soil over to one of her large pots and I realized she did not have anything to help her open the bag.

Being a gentlemen, I patted my trusty pocket folder and asked her if she'd like my knife?

She rolled her eyes and informed me that "not once" in her life has she ever needed a pocket kife and used her trowel to open the bag.:rolleyes:

Being a little anoyed at her snarky reply I offered that "not once" in my life had I ever needed a cotex, did that mean they were not useful?:D

I thought it was pretty funny but apparently feminine hygene jokes are lost on the fairer sex?

Tack

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Yeah, fair to say that's forbidden territory. My wife is not inline with those jokes either.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, fair to say that's forbidden territory. My wife is not inline with those jokes either.
There is much truth to the "men are from Mars, women are from Venus" thing. I thought it was damn funny!

Tack

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Tackleberry1 said:
There is much truth to the "men are from Mars, women are from Venus" thing. I thought it was damn funny!

Tack
And I agree with you that is was funny,

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hahaha! That is funny! I'm not sure I would of been able to come up with it right there on the spot!..... That's a good one!

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not the first time quick wit has gotten me into trouble. :)

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
My soon to be ex said she wanted half my guns. (i guess since I only have three, I should saw one in half?) I told her I wanted half the tampons she'll be buying from now until she hits menopause, since I have about as much use for them as she does for my guns.

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
So...the other day my wife and I were doing some yard work. She had just moved a bag of potting soil over to one of her large pots and I realized she did not have anything to help her open the bag.

Being a gentlemen, I patted my trusty pocket folder and asked her if she'd like my knife?

She rolled her eyes and informed me that "not once" in her life has she ever needed a pocket kife and used her trowel to open the bag.:rolleyes:

Being a little anoyed at her snarky reply I offered that "not once" in my life had I ever needed a cotex, did that mean they were not useful?:D

I thought it was pretty funny but apparently feminine hygene jokes are lost on the fairer sex?

Tack
I think I would have mentioned a nail file instead. Since I use nail clippers.

One of the first things my dad ever taught me is never go anywhere without a knife.

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
My soon to be ex said she wanted half my guns. (i guess since I only have three, I should saw one in half?) I told her I wanted half the tampons she'll be buying from now until she hits menopause, since I have about as much use for them as she does for my guns.
Congrats on your soon to be freedom.

You'll enjoy it.

It's great to be single-again.

And then you will forget about her.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Wrecked said:
Here ya go :)
That's hilarious, thank you for making me laugh.

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts

Tack
If I may share some insight here; it's because it sucks so much that any reminder of the whole ordeal just isn't funny. :p

If she has no use for them, well, that's just mean and I'd like to kick her in the shins, I don't like it when people do things just to be mean. :mad:

Here ya go :)
You might also get kicked in the shins, bu not by me, that did make me smile just a little. :)

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
What guns? You sold all your guns to that nice guy for $1. Remember? :D ;)

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Cinderocka1989 said:
Nah, he gave them to me for a hug. ;)
One hell of a hug!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Cinderocka1989 said:
Well, yeah, it was from me... :D
I have a feelin that man is over the moon fer ya.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
kytowboater said:
I have a feelin that man is over the moon fer ya.
She's hot, nice, and likes big trucks and bikes! What's not to like? I think it would take more than a hug to part me from my 1911 though...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts