Well last night I started feeling fairly bad around bed time and thought it was probably because I had forgotten to take my medicine a day or two ago. So I went on to bed, but couldn't sleep at all and needless to say I started feeling worse and worse. Well I finally fell asleep for about and hour or two and woke up around 1am this morning extremely sick. I decided to search for food poisoning symptoms, because I had eaten raw cookie dough which said on the package "Do not eat raw cookie dough" . Sure enough I had all the symptoms so I drove myself to the hospital and sure enough I had gotten food poisoning (thanks to not paying any attention to the warning on the container -.-). WARNING: DO NOT TRY TO IMITATE OR REANACT MY IGNORANCE.