Food 4 Thought

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by gorknoids, May 23, 2010.

1. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

2. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

In todays world a country that has foriegn policies like ours (sticking their noses where the hell it doesn't belong), should NEVER have open borders. I don't know what it will take for our legislators to realize that , especially during WAR, that our borders should be LOCKED DOWN TIGHT!

Fences, big fences, razor wire, lots of razor wire, towers, big towers with guys, guys with big guns, guns with big scopes. Little signs that say border closed- trespassers will be shot- this is you only warning. And the sign should be written in ENGLISH! :D

3. laynejc

laynejc New Member

:D i like it, i like it

4. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!!:D:cool:

Semper Fi

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I like this idea.

The mexican border is a serious issue that many in this country would like to just sweep under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. I guess that's what you get when the POTUS is muslim.

6. G36Girl

G36Girl New Member

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

When "We the People" speak, we're ignored or labeled racists. It's going to be a long uphill climb to reclaim our Country.

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

:D :D :D

Sounds like job opportunities with Border Patrol to me!!

9. G36Girl

G36Girl New Member

Minutemen

They used to be called "Minutemen".

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Interesting, Look what I got in the Mail.
    DSC02601.jpg DSC02602.jpg
    DSC02603.jpg

11. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

Politics Make Me Quezey

I gotta say it is a very sick joke being played on the citizens of this country to have wide open borders especially those in border states.

Where I live we have problems with illegal immigrants & drugs those 2 go together.

I got a novel idea Enforce the laws on the books!

12. Harland

Harland New Member

I'm kinda neutral on this. Yes I DO think we need to have our borders fenced in all the way across along with 24/7 border patrol armed with basic firearms. Though what I am NOT for is "shot on sight", if a person is caught they need to be taken back across the border to Mexico or were ever they are from. You may be thinking, why waste tax payer money to take these guys back, easy, charge the country they are from about ohhhh say $50,000 or so for each person for transporting them back plus legal fees. Only reason a lethal firearm should be fired at another human is in self defense, unless the person directly attacks a border patrol officer no shots should be fired OR if it is a clear warning shot to step back.

13. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

My sentiments precisely. That's why I support a system of mine fields and poisoned bean-licks.

14. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I don't quite agree only because I'm sure you can find any border control officer that has picked up some of the some people time and again. If these people KNEW that they had a good chance of being shot I think many would not be so quick to head on in.

In reality the border officer is shooting in defense. THey are keeping people from breaking a law that has caused a ton of problems.

15. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

The only way to keep illegals out of the country is to stop hiring them.

Don't go to Home Depot and pick up a truck full of day laborers so you can turn a fat profit on a job you've bid.
    Don't import a bunch of illegals to work in your garment industry.
    Don't hire illegals, period.
    Don't give them free health care.
    Don't provide them with food stamps or welfare.
    Don't put them on Social Security.
    Don't proclaim them citizens because they happened t have given birth to a child in this country!!

This is just like drugs, people; just say NO!!

16. oldshooter

oldshooter New Member

The issue of "anchor babies" reminds me of the old southern fellow that said " Just because my cat gave birth to her kittens in the old oven don't make them biscuits".

17. G36Girl

G36Girl New Member

It's not just for Mexicans anymore

"Anchor Babies" are being delivered here in mass by the islamics, too.

Please don't forget that very important point.