fnx45 iwb holsters...suggestions.

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by nineguy, Nov 24, 2013.

1. nineguy

nineguy New Member

I just bought an fnx45 and was looking for a iwb holster. I have a crossbreed for my xd9sc. Just looking for suggestions on other options. Thanks

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

What are you looking for another IWB or a owb holster. If you want another breed type holster get a Old faithfull kit that you only bolt together for 40 bucks.
    If iwb is wanted give mernickel a look. Low ride to extreme high rise .

3. nineguy

nineguy New Member

Was lookin at the N82. But don't make the one I'm lookin for for my 45. Lookin for iwb.

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

N82 will make a holster for your gun. Call them with the exact model of your gun. They can go to the manufacturers web site to get the dimensions of your pistol.

I am getting older and I am growing some love handles. Most IWB holsters allow the hammer of my pistols to jab me in the hips. I gave up on a IWB holster for a belly band. I don't have to worry about the proper belt or a belt at all. I can easily conceal a milspec 1911 wearing shorts and a T shirt. Belly bands have a place for spare magazines and a pouch for large amounts of cash. Belly bands are elastic. You don't have to wear the holster on your belly. You can pull it down so your gun is in the same position as a IWB holster.

5. Nun

Nun New Member

Old faithful for me too.