Fnh usa

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by JD0127, Nov 1, 2012.

1. JD0127

JD0127 New Member

justice bought a fnp 45 a month ago. Have since put 500 rounds thru it. I love this gun. Its very accurate out of the box. It isn't very happy with cheap ammo. Don't get me wrong it never miss fired or jammed, it doesn't eject it with as much vigor. Which is fine with me. I shoot what I carry.

2. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

I had a FNP-45,the weaker ejection is from the stiff recoil spring designed to handle +p loads. I never cared for the ejection much either but took comfort in the fact that it was built to handle hot loads

3. Jtelli71

Jtelli71 New Member

My fnp 45 digests everything. Shot it last night with wwb, federal white box and remington (green/white) box. For some reason those remington rounds felt hotter. They were hollow points. Love my fnp45.

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Anything made by FNH is absolute top-o-the-line!:):)

5. JD0127

JD0127 New Member

I agree! I had a FNFAL and loved it. This 45 is new so um figuring it needs breaking in. It does well with hydro shock ammo. Winchester white box was the culprit. Gonna try +p soon.

6. JD0127

JD0127 New Member

Working on it.

7. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Love my FNP .45! Have yet to have a problem with it. I got the tritum sights on mine and find them to be fairly accurate. Glad to see another FN fan here!