Fnh fnx

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by warwolf, Nov 21, 2010.

1. warwolf

warwolf New Member

My Fn FNX-9 is on its way! i can't wait to get this gun!! anyone have one?
    [​IMG]

2. WDB

WDB New Member

Nope, it looks a lot like the FNP with the exception of the safety? I have an FNP40 and enjoy the pistol. Please let us know what you think of it when you get it and have a chance to shoot it.

3. Craig801

Craig801 New Member

Nice looking gun----did you get a "good" deal??

4. warwolf

warwolf New Member

I think about a normal deal. haha. 560 or so. not like gander Mnt. wanting 640+ for it. But i got it today and im very very happy with this gun.

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations Wolf. Enjoy it.

Of course we expect a full review and range report with pictures. :D

6. warwolf

warwolf New Member

The gun shop i like to go and got the FNX also has a range. so of course i had to shoot it when it came in. The fired very well better then the XD i had. although I need work on shooting it was still amazing though. I told the guy that works there if he wanted to put a couple of mags through it that would be fine with me. and he shots (of course) were right on. should have taken a picture of his target...Hell got me free range time. Sometimes its just worth being nice. as he's never fired one...so i figured he might as well so if anyone else wants to get one he knows how it feels and shoots.
    The gun came with 4 backstraps gun lock 3 mags(thats the best part) and hardcase and lock.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's nice to be nice. ;)