FNH F2000 standard

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by AdAstra2009, May 7, 2009.

1. AdAstra2009

AdAstra2009 New Member

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Thanks for the pics....

The weapon is alright. It's not anything that I am dying to have, but if there was one lying there post Zombie Battle, I might swipe it for a Just in Case. :D

JD

3. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

Thanks for the pics. Now I have something else to add on my list of 'cool weapons' to buy in the coming years. :p

@JD

Zombies?! Screw that, give me an M60, an AK, an AR, and a M1911A1 and I'll be good. ;)

However, I will admit this would be a good rifle to use to take care of the raiders during the zombie apocalypse. :D

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  4. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Man that gun is sweet. But it's like I'm a dog and you're dangling a piece of liver in front of my face, only to snatch it away, because it would be a long time before I could afford something that decent, much less a 1911, AK, or M4. On a side note, I'm glad everyone here wants to prepare for the inevitable Zombie Outbreak. Maybe some of y'all can protect my broke ass.

5. hudd357mag

hudd357mag New Member

I recently got one of these. Its a temperamental thing but is fun to shoot.

[​IMG]

6. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

I've been wanting one of them for a while. Some day I might break down and buy one.

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Looks like a movie prop to me. Would love to try it at the range though.

8. hudd357mag

hudd357mag New Member

Just added a Eotech Scope to it. Better angle.
    [​IMG]

9. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

That's a sharp looking rifle.

Reminds me of something a colonial marine might carry (cool points goes to whomever guesses the movie).

10. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

thats a pretty space age rifle, what does a plain jane model go for?

11. tuckinauster

tuckinauster New Member

I got a chance to put a fair amount of lead down range with one of these last year. It was fun and all, but I'd rather have a nice AR.

The one I shot:

[​IMG]