Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined and must say other than a run in I had with another member on here this is one of the beat forums Ive been on most of you seem to know your s**t and dont seem to be brand whores (let me know if that term is not acceptable) and that right there makes me feel comfortable here looking forward to reading what everyone thinks about everything

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
rickyp8888 said:
just joined and must say other than a run in I had with another member on here this is one of the beat forums Ive been on most of you seem to know your s**t and dont seem to be brand whores (let me know if that term is not acceptable) and that right there makes me feel comfortable here looking forward to reading what everyone thinks about everything
Welcome and I had a run into him too!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and by the looks of your pic there at night you become a two d**k monster

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Welcome aboard Ricky! I can't believe folks are trolling intro threads now, sorry about that. I'm hoping the mods will clear his *** out pretty soon. We try to be hospitable here, and that is so out of line with what we stand for that it's unbelievable.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for the welcomes....yeah it started after I left a comment on his thread but little men will always be little men

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Marlin Model 60,H&R Pardner Pump 12ga,Beretta PX4 9mm Compact,Bersa Thunder CC 380,Sig Mosquito,Heritage Rough Rider 22 and the best of the lot a Raven Arms P25

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought that for my wife as her first gun and Im not going to lie I kind of like it lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah the 22 wheel gun and the 25 are my wifes shes afraid to shoot the 12ga

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
rickyp8888 said:
I bought that for my wife as her first gun and Im not going to lie I kind of like it lol
I'm thinking about a jminez .22 myself. My mom has one, had a little trouble at first with it, but it's worn into reliability. We call it the noisy cricket. That little bass turd is loud as hell, even with plugs and muffs!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont mind some of the "ring of fire" guns like the Raven its good for what it is and it goes bang everytime I pull the trigger. I think im going to pick up a hi point c9

1 - 20 of 38 Posts