Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellow firearm lovers,

My name is Tom,I live in SoCal. I'm 34, and have been playing with guns since I've found my old mans as a kid. I am new to the forum, actually I have never been on any forum or social networks. Trying to get the hang of this as I go. I started my first AR build a month ago, I've gotten some great input here thanks to you all. I own a few other firearms: 70Series Colt Combat Commander, Mossberg 500A1 Tactical, Mossberg Roadblocker( for the hell of it), .45 cal carbine, and my soon to be finished 5.56 AR I'm building from scratch. Im a Marine veteran , served in Iraq, and now a part of the 1st Civilian Division. I miss! I loved my M16A2, I was good with it always shot expert. I'm even considering building my exact replica of my service rifle after I'm done with this build. Well kinda of long winded , but hello, look forward to chatting with you guys about what we all love . Thank you to all the guys who have been already helping me out.
Also a shout out to all the other veterans out there!

Tom
Semper Fi

Attachments

·
Administrator
34,282 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here. Thank you for your service. There's not much I admire more than a good Marine.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
What's up fellow firearm lovers,

My name is Tom,I live in SoCal. I'm 34, and have been playing with guns since I've found my old mans as a kid. I am new to the forum, actually I have never been on any forum or social networks. Trying to get the hang of this as I go. I started my first AR build a month ago, I've gotten some great input here thanks to you all. I own a few other firearms: 70Series Colt Combat Commander, Mossberg 500A1 Tactical, Mossberg Roadblocker( for the hell of it), .45 cal carbine, and my soon to be finished 5.56 AR I'm building from scratch. Im a Marine veteran , served in Iraq, and now a part of the 1st Civilian Division. I miss! I loved my M16A2, I was good with it always shot expert. I'm even considering building my exact replica of my service rifle after I'm done with this build. Well kinda of long winded , but hello, look forward to chatting with you guys about what we all love . Thank you to all the guys who have been already helping me out.
Also a shout out to all the other veterans out there!

Tom
Semper Fi
Semper Fi Tom and Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum . You will have allot of fun here and learn allot just make sure you have a thick skin. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you'll for welcome. Look forward getting some knowledge from all of you. Hopefully I can contribute with my experiences as well.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. A couple friends have the come take em stickers on their vehicles. :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Tom, welcome to the forum you found a good one. Although I’m bias, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are willing to help (at time served with a side of sarcasm) enjoy.....

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome, and Semper Fi, Sarge!
Thank you for serving our country and Welcome Home.
My Army outfit in Vietnam came under Command and Control of the 3rd Marine Division and operated with them along the DMZ.

Roger
US Army, 1967-1970

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Welcome to the gang brother. Semper Fi mon ami and thank you for your service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts