FN FNX .45 Tactical - First Look and Unboxing

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Amsdorf, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Picked up a FN FNX .45ACP Tactical model, very, very nice. Here is the video I made showing what it comes with and how it comes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arnpbCF72C4[/ame]

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

they are nice, just freeking huge. mags are next to impossible to get as well. i almost got one last year, but couldnt find anyone with magazines so i went xdm instead. ive had mag issues with my scar17 before this ban idiocy started and finally lucked into a few. i kept not pulling the trigger on a scar17 becaue of the magazine issue. but the election decided me and i jumped on a scar17 just in case and lucked out.

i would love to have a fnx45 if fn ever solves their mag supply issues

3. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

You really think they are huge? I guess I compare everything now to my HK MK23, which is the only pistol I have in my collection that I would be willing to describe as "huge."

Mag supplies, sure, limited, but they'll come.

4. 03Armory

03Armory New Member

Thanx for sharing. Great looking pistol. I like that the sights are raised because its suppressor ready. Ive been thinking about getting one.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Big doesnt mean its neccessarily a negative thing. One of the better shooting 45's out there is the cz97bd and its humongous.