Fluoride Content of Various Beers & Shocking Ingredients in Beer

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. Bigcountry02

Expert says we're not drinking enough beer

Me like this article!

FYI - Warning do not go to this page, very beer! :D http://www.camra.org.uk/

Expert says we're not drinking enough beer

http://www.naturalnews.com/043877_beer_alcoholic_beverages_nutritional_benefits.html

According to Britain's The Independent newspaper, the country's "Dry January" might have actually done more harm to the population than good, says one expert who has said that drinking regularly throughout the post-New Year period would have many more benefits than just dropping spirits altogether.

"It's well known that drinking too much can cause serious health problems," says Prof. Charles Bamforth of the University of California, Davis. "Many people don't realize that drinking in moderation has significant health benefits and that moderate drinkers have a longer life expectancy than non-drinkers.

"Regular moderate intake of alcohol is good for the heart and blood circulation," he added.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I quit drinking all alcoholic beverages about 26 years ago . Marriage and alcohol didn,t work for me ! If we knew the whole truth on what we drink and eat , we'll ,
    They try not to tell us . Research refined sugar , also one to look at sinse we are open for data . :eek:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

What the heck is drinking in moderation? :beer:

5. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

I quite completely due to guns. I want to carry and know both is not a good mix. Guns wins!

6. MisterMcCool

I find myself equally forgiving with either a beer or a gun in my hand. :)

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

I've never had a beer that didn't taste like it was brewed in dennis rodman's basketball shoes then filtered through his socks...

The stuff is disgusting.

8. MisterMcCool

Blasphemy! :(

9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Fluoride content in beer. Seriously??? Does anyone really give a sh!t about the fluoride in their beer??????

10. Bigcountry02

I found the article, just wanted to let everyone know; however, will it effect me from having my favorite brew! Nope!

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

The Dentist cares, Im going to show him the article and see haht he says!!!!

12. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

My father is a retired dentist and he almost never drinks beer.

But he's good for about a bottle of red wine daily!

13. WebleyFosbery38

He prolly stocked up on the medical grade 99% moonshine! I do love good beer, Jagermeister has access to some of the best in the world and Ive enjoyed most of them.

My water comes from a 150+ year old hand stacked spring fed well and there is almost nothing human living above me so my water always tastes and tests awesome. Weve had to start using a fluoride rinse because the dentist has ordered us to. It may be coincidence but my asthmatic wife hasnt had 10% of the breathing or ailments she had 14 years ago when we lived in a town with city water.

Ive been enjoying mid and finer grade Gentleman's Jack and Single Barrel Jack Danial's for some time now (I should never have tasted it, before I was fine with plain old Black Jack). The spring they make it from is tested more than the New York City reservoirs and is as pure as the driven snow.

Im pretty sure any beer that is brewed in less than 40 hours is just a chemical cocktail of sorts, I will avoid them for taste and contents.

14. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

Then you haven't tried Dos Equis.

[​IMG]

15. vincent

vincent New Member

Well that's all I needed to hear...

Don't worry guys, I'm on it...;)

It's 5:00 somewhere...;)

16. Bigcountry02

I was stationed at Ramstein AB, had the taste for Glenfiddich scotch whisky! We could pickup a bottle or 2 at the British store for 25 Euro's!

Jagermeister does have the good quality beer to choose from in Germany.

Jagermeister if you read this, you ever get a chance go to Brugge, Belgium the selection of beers is amazing! :D

My liver wanted a divorce after that trip in 2007 and 2008!

17. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I do not like fluorides in any thing , but that,s just me !

18. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

It's always 17:00 in Margaritaville!

I used to work in a meat processing plant, and my uncle was an aprentice meat cutter. if our experiences have not stopped me from eating hot dogs, this report will not stop me from drinking beer. Coors (original banquet, not the light horse pizz), Corona, Labatt's, and Molsons are my favorite mass produced ones. I have a friend whose family came over from Germany between WWI and WWII, who home brews. He makes some excellent beer, but I always stop at one. The alcohol content in his beer is about the same as my homemade wines, about 14 to 17% by volume. Great flavor, bit 2 or 3 is about the equivalent of a 12 pack!

19. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

What does it matter how much Fluoride is in your beer. Unless you live in Wyoming where there is still pure water. You are gorging yourself with Fluoride every day. Drinking water is a "Cocktail" of chemicals. If you are an Urban dweller you must depend on the guy up stream to flush or no water in your tap.
    Just set down and have a beer, think about it.:D

http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/statistics/2008stats.htm

20. WebleyFosbery38

Yup, I dont like the chem cocktails either. I have 3 spring fed wells and one driven (The driven is a little stinky). 3 out of four of those wells could be pumped directly into plastic bottles and sold to rich people as "Irish Settlement Spring Water", I love it myself. Water should have flavor but not taste, Im lucky to have endless clean water that I dont have to buy from any authority.