Florida Teens Suspended For Disarming Another Student

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Vikingdad, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

2. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

3. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Lived in SW Florida for 29 years, I've been gone 10 years now and what the hell has happened down there?

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

That is ri-goddam-dicculous

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The Principal should be demoted to Janitor, if he is even wualified to do that. Just when you think the schools have gotten as stupid as humanly possible, this comes along and sets the bar even lower.

6. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

The kid should be hailed as a hero! Regardless what the boy is being charged with, he had a gun and pointed it at another CHILD! If the principle had disarmed the gun wielding student, he would have a ****ing parade in his honor. This is insanity. If I were the parents of the student who's life was saved by the brave student, I would be outraged...

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

^^THIS^^ goes beyond outrage...

I've never encouraged violence before but the suspended students need to don ski masks, catch the principle in the parking lot, beat him to within an inch of his life, piss on him, and perhaps pinch a loaf on his forehead. :mad:

Tack

8. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

Thats sickening. All I can say is I wouldn't want to go back to that school anyways.

9. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Next time (God forbid) something like this happens and those kids are nearby they should just let it happen and when the police are taking statements the boys should say "We could have overpowered the shooter but we didn't dare because we didn't want the principal suspending us from school for being involved in a violent incident"

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

I would take a different outlook. The principal has proven himself a douche.

I would say three heroes got a week's vacation from school. Maybe an outpouring of support from the community would make it feel that way.

11. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

The kids did what they had to do to keep themselves and their fellow student safe. It was clearly a fight or flight reaction and I imagine the bus was moving so flight was out. They did what was dangerous and could have gotten themselves hurt, but they did it anyway, and for that they deserve a lot better than to be ridiculed by a moronic principle. We need more young kids like this in America. They are our future and those children have proven themselves brave and honorable young men. The principle on the other hand has proven himself an idiot and a coward.

12. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

If there is any justice in the world the principal will find himself looking down the barrel of a gun in front of a crowd of his students some day and nobody will step in to stop it.

13. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

It's all about political correctness. The principal did this for the same reason mods delete posts on this forum. PC nonsense let's not offend anyone.

14. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Something must be missing from this story. If it were true, that community would have the principal run out of town pronto. Would you want someone without even the most basic ability to think clearly, or make simple decisions running a school.....?

15. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Or the principle is just an idiot left loving sissy boy with a god complex...sounds like our asshat in chief...

16. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Those three kids absoultely deserve a pat on the back, and an award. I agree with the Mother's statement about preventing some other parents from burying their child.

This needs to go to the school board, and it should go to the school board with a large amount of people arriving in ill humor. Someone should lose a job over this.

17. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

Is there any more to this story?

Has the principle condemned the kids actions?

Is the suspension part of due process until all facts and a thorough investigation has been completed?

Could the kid have pulled the gun out of desperation because he's been a victim of systematic bullying?

Do we believe everything the journos report in the first instance.

I would wait before making judgement. Things have a habit of coming out in the wash.

I am sure after the matter has been looked into they will be regarded as hero's if what is reported is found to be accurate.

It would be a travesty if they where punished in this case.

18. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

You're damned if you do and damned in you don't.

19. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Why would they run him out of town? We have the same type of people running the country and nobody seems to mind. :D

20. PC167

PC167 New Member

The idiot principal would still suspend the student(s) for getting involved. :mad: