Florida Gun Shows in Lee County

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by djmorris, Mar 27, 2013.

1. djmorris

djmorris New Member

Does anybody know when and where upcoming gun shows are going to be held in Lee County Florida. Thanks

2. Carloos

Carloos New Member

One of that shows has been passed, this was just superb and wonderful. Because they introduce one of basic and necessary rules for shooting. How to avoid a jerk in a vary simple way even if you are not physically strong. How to take aim in a better way and to make it accurate.

3. flybuddy

flybuddy New Member

Suncoast usually has the largest show in SW FL. It's at the Lee Civic Center, indoors, lots of space. Next show is June 22/23.

http://www.suncoastgunshows.com/ft-myers.aspx

4. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Used to love going to the gun shows at the Lee Civic Center.

5. flybuddy

flybuddy New Member

Sounds like it's time for another visit to Florida. Almost as gun friendly as Missouri. (we envy your open carry)

6. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

The last gun show in Tallahassee was nothing less than a wast of time and $7.00. Within minutes of opening it was wall to wall people. All of the guns were double the normal costs and people were actually buying bricks of .22 LR for $150.00 per box. I made a quick pass and went for a burger. Until the panic dies down I am done with shows.

7. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

You are right, I need to get back to Florida and stay! Lived in Venice FL for 29 years and I miss it.

8. 308Wins

308Wins New Member

Lee civic center, June 22nd/23rd
    Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
    I'll be there