Florida Boar

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CCW357, Jun 25, 2010.

1. CCW357

CCW357 New Member

Old man from my Moose Lodge called me yesterday morning, Asked me if i had my gun with me. I said ,no and he sad that he had a boar that tore up one of his cages in his orchard abd got tied up on the tripwire for the door.I told him i would be there in a about 30 min. I went home got my Kimber 45, and headed over.Got there he said the hog was down 2 rows in the orchard. I walked down and he had dragged the pen 50 ft. and also broke 3 welds in it The old guy told me if I hadnt come by , he would have cut the rope on the boars leg Told him . that would been a 50/50 chance he would be alive today .Shot the Boar, And did all the rest that goes with shooting a wild animal. and gave the meat to a needy family. Big SOB, pushing 300lbs easily...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Very nice! And very generous. [​IMG]

3. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Very nice. I can almost taste the sausage.

4. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Very nice you helped the neighbor and a needy family !! But eeeewwwww for meat LOL:eek:

5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Jesus that thing is big, you could make a full sized suit case from its scrote alone.

6. CCW357

CCW357 New Member

Your right .. They were like 2 softballs

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Good job. Pork, the other white meat. :D

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Another testimony for the old .45 ACP. Nice boar. Nice job.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Good going!

I hear people complain about the cost of processing deer around here. There is a lady with a halfway house-type place that will take any ole deer you shoot (some you run over) for processing by her "guests". The local Salvation Army took such donations in the past, but i'm not sure now.

10. CCW357

CCW357 New Member

I just helped the old guy out, That Boar wouldn't so nice,,,