Flashlight mount for Browning Hi-Power

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by phoinixbird, Mar 31, 2010.

1. phoinixbird

phoinixbird New Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for a mount that fits a 9mm Browning Hi-Power? I would like to mount a flashlight and maybe a laser sight someday. Thanks!

2. phoinixbird

phoinixbird New Member

And, not just random links. I would like hearing from someone who is using one or has used one. Thanks.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The Browning Hi Power is the King of the Nines. Please don't mess it up by trying to make it "tactical".

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Attached Files:

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thanks Cane!!

[​IMG]

Buy the Glock!

6. phoinixbird

phoinixbird New Member

It is the pride and joy of my home protection! But, there may be times when it would be nice, in the middle of the night, to have a flashlight attached. I'm not looking to go "tactical" with it, just trying to free up a hand, so I don't have to hold the flashlight too.

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Get something like this The Surefire 6PDL Defender. A light attached to your weapon tells the BG where you are. Same with a laser.

With a hand held light, you can illuminate an area from cover without revealing your actual location by holding the light at knee level or over your head.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Gun in right hand flashlight in left hand.

9. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

What was the point of adding a rail to a pistol if not for use with a light or laser?

Cmon guys.. Nothing wrong with this guys question.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I guess my issue is where to mount the light?

[​IMG]

I guess it's just me but I wouldn't trust this!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Phoinixbird, I apologize if I offended you. It just seems like a tragic thing to do to a classic pistol. Perhaps you can consider a different pistol that already has a rail in place. There certainly is a bunch of them out there.

12. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

I do agree that the Hi-Power would not be my first choice to want to add a rail/light to. The gun is just too darn nice looking as it is.

Better choice might be a pump 12ga with a light perhaps?

13. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Sell it to someone that would appreciate it as is and use the proceeds to buy a gun with a rail.

I seriously doubt you'll find an actual example of someone that has added a rail to a BHP...