Fist Full Of Dollars.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mopowerbmx, Jan 7, 2014.

1. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

Thats my favorite Eastwood movie. Name your favorite Spaghetti Western. Personally I love all of Eastwood's movies and Raw Hide. My Favorite Spaghetti Western without Eastwood is Death Rides a Horse with Lee Van Cliff.

2. TLuker

TLuker New Member

The Good, Te Bad, and The Ugly!

Ya you almost have to do two categories with spaghetti westerns. One is your favorite and then one for you favorite without Clint Eastwood in it! My favorite is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. My favorite without Clint is probably My Name is Nobody. :)

3. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

My name is nobody. That had Fonda in it right?

4. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is mine too. I enjoyed most when Eli Wallach took pieces of the best guns, mix and match and put them together for the one he was going to take as his own.

5. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

It was a good movie along with The good ,The bad and The ugly. How many remember Terrance Hill and the Trinity movies??? They are classics for sure!!!!!!!

6. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

The Good The Bad also gave us a soundtrack for all times. Magic. Couldn't be any more Western, and was composed by an Italian.

7. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

Clint Eastwood had to go to Italy to get started as an All-American. Isn't that a story. He was very unusual then. Actors rolled their eyes and made dramatic gestures. Can't remember who said it about Eastwood, that he has only two facial expressions, and it's hard to tell them apart.

8. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I first remember him from Raw Hide . I like most all of his movies..!

Yeap , "A man,s got know his limitations" .!

9. TLuker

TLuker New Member

That's the one! :)

10. TLuker

TLuker New Member

I remember the Trinity movies, but I haven't seen them in years! :)

11. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

For a Few Dollars more is my fav.

12. 25-5

25-5 New Member

"Once Upon a Time in the West"
    A very bad Henry Fonda.

13. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

Looking at some history about Eastwood.He wore the same poncho, without ever having washed it, in all three of his "Man with No Name" Westerns.He wore the same boots from his Raw Hide shows in his movie Unforgiven......I liked his American western movies as well. High Plans Drifter opening scene was awesome. I didn't like Two Mules for Sister Sarah as much tho.

14. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Here`s my favorite..........
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePlyWlhobDU[/ame]

15. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I liked all three of Clint's spaghetti westerns. I never pass them by when I see one on TV. Sergio's rifle sounds were classic, they would all ricochet no matter what lol... As mentioned above he had a lot more classic westerns though, Hang Em High and High Plains Drifter being two of my faves. Never ceases to amaze me the guy would do a movie like Bridges of Madison County though. I got about half way through it before I gagged.

16. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I don't really have a favorite of his spaghetti westerns. The "Outlaw Josey Wales" is probably my favorite Eastwood western though.

17. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

You know if they don't already have a box set of Eastwoods westerns they should make one. Nothing better than a sleepless night and coming across one of his movies.

18. rurak

rurak New Member

I used to watch all those with my father. Pale rider is another good one as well as two mules for sister sarah.

19. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I have not seen them in a while either. Need to try and find them again. "My Name Is Nobody" is on Youtube but I never was much of a Fonda fan.
    High Plains Drifter is my favorite of the Eastwood movies. The opening seen and the final seen made that movie....

20. masonsjax

masonsjax New Member

Pale Rider is my favorite. "Nothing like a good piece of hickory"

Without Eastwood, I like Ulzana's Raid.
    Once Upon a Time in the West is a good one too.