After sighting it in with 8 rounds at 100yds, I posted these last four. The first three rounds are the top ones with the left stray being the first one. For those, I used 150gr Hornady Interlocks with 2820fps muzzle velocity. For the fourth round, the bottom one, I switched to the 150gr Hornady Superformance with 3000fps muzzle velocity just to see what the difference would be. I was really frustrated sighting this gun in because I wasn't at a real range. I was on a long straight stretch of gravel road in the woods. My target was stapled to a log that fell over after every shot...so between every shot, I had to walk out 100yds to stand the log back up, then 100yds back. After sighting, I took it to the open field and killed about a dozen and a half armadillos. At 100yds, it was one shot one kill every time no problem. I killed two at 200yds and I was 1 for 2 at 300. I really like the BDC reticule on the Nikon Monarch that I mounted on this gun. All said and done, I put 32 rounds down the pipe. I did a little break-in by running a brush and patch after every shot for the first 5. Then I let 'er rip after that. The groups are supposed to tighten up on this gun after about 50 rounds. I really can't wait to get to a bench and really make this thing sing.