First time being so drunk that I could not walk.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by saviorslegacy, Jul 18, 2010.

1. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Last night I went drinking and I ended up so drunk that everything was spinning. I drank Nepoleon Brandy and Coconut Rum. I am told that I act like John Wayne.

Let me just say, I hate coconut so much right now. It is not good at all when mixed with pizza. -_-

I wish I could tell the whole story, but I can't remember all of it. I know that the two girls that were drinking with my friend and I dressed up to for winter (snow hats and everything) and that my iPod some how got out of my pocket and they were playing truth or dare 18+, but no one could ****ing read the screen.
    Oh, and the best part is, no hang over!!!! Even after 4 hours of sleep, no hang over.

Anyways, when was the first time that you drank so much that you could no longer walk (and if there is a story to go with it tell it)?

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Lost my car in Germany.
    Had $15.00, went to a gasthaus and bought one round, woke up the next day in my barracks (hoping I did not drive).
    Worked my way backwards (from what I could remember), found my car at the first gasthaus.
    Gasthaus owner had a taxi take me home and let me pay him back on next payday.

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I was born like that!

4. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

And, we can close this thread now. Nothing will top that :D

5. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

My body has lied to me, at first there was no hangover, this is no longer the situation however..... @-@

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

When stationed at Sembach AB, Germany back in the mid to late 80's.

Coming from the enlisted club, was so drunk was in a low crawl back to the dorm room. That happened once and once only, I think!

Now, Munchen Oktoberfest, Stuttgart beer fest, Bad Durkheim wine fest and the other fests that I attended on the first and second tours (total almost 9 years) were another happy fun! :D

I would do it again and again!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

While I have been that drunk, I don't celebrate it.

8. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

HA! You were still drunk! I know this routine....

9. Jynx

Jynx New Member

That sounds like my morning. Tipped back one too many gin and tonics last night. This morning, I'm paying for it. Ugh.

10. doctherock

doctherock New Member

It was December 1996. Place was Sidi Slamani Air base, Morocco Africa. We ran out of beer 2 days into a 2 week deployment. I actually have the pic of the C-130 cargo aircraft that brought in the 500 cold cases of Heineken beer straight out of Holland. The beers went down oh so nicely, ice cold goodness on an ice cold night. By the time I was done with a half case I was falling over. I stood with a beer in one hand and the other hand on a post. If I moved said hand the spin in my head would pull me backwards in an arc and into the shrubbery. Well after 5 or 6 times of that I stumbled into my tent. I never though mosquito netting could be so hard to get in and out of on my military cot. I stripped down climbed in and at some point my bladder called in a red alert to my brain. I was like a turtle on my back , writhing around in the cot trying to get out of the damn netting. I finally escaped its clutches and headed for the crapper 50 yards away. Oh sweet victory I thought as i stood there pissing, med officer watching, awkward.. I soon discovered why he was looking at me, boxers on backwards, shoes on wrong feet and i was pissing in the sink. Oh what a night that was.

11. jca1

jca1 New Member

I used to drink George Dickel for breakfast.

I could tell some stories. This is not something to be proud of. Something to be proud of is to say.....I don't anymore.

12. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Amen brother!

13. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Capt Morgan and OJ= the only time Ive ever been too drunk to fish. -

14. doctherock

doctherock New Member

As mentioned above I too must say that i no longer embibe in alcohol. I had my last drink 3.5 years ago after the misses and I got into a fight and I struck here. We weren't married at the time, both were drunk and both had our demons from the past. The police came out and after that i dumped a case of beer down the sink and never looked back. I am nothing without my good name and nothing without the love of my now wife. Its the best decision I have ever made and saved enough, about 6-800 a month, to buy a house and marry my love.

15. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Hey I have a question, is it normal to get a drunk feeling for like an hour or so after about 5 or so hours of a hang over?
    I went to a wedding and then worked outside in 96 degree weather + high humidity this afternoon and early evening. When I ate and sat down to relax I got the feeling of being drunk again.

This has never happened to me before.

16. TheDaggle

TheDaggle Member

Lots of abnormal things happen when you get ****faced.:rolleyes:

17. Hot Sauce NARC

Hot Sauce NARC New Member

like fat chicks

18. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I suppose you drank alot of water. Yes its normal to feel drunk again as your liver is still trying to cope with all the alcohol you threw at it.

19. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Around a half gallon or less.

20. doctherock

doctherock New Member

That sir just set off the effects of the drunk again. Its natural when you embibe in that much Not a good thing for your brain and liver though. booze to have this happen.