First Post

Discussion in 'West Virginia Gun Forum' started by Halwg, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Halwg

Halwg New Member

I thought I'd just see if there are others out there from WV. I'm from the North Central area, and do most of my shooting at public ranges.

2. buckeytr

buckeytr New Member

Hi I am from the eastern panhandle of WV. I belong to the Peacemaker national shooting range. I am also a RSO there.

3. FastCougar

FastCougar New Member

Hey there Bickeytr ... I just got back from the range there today ... shot pistols with my buddy and his son. VERY impressed with the grounds and looking forward to joining next paycheck!

4. Creeker

Creeker New Member

5. rtmpgh

rtmpgh New Member

North Central Area here ...

6. buckeytr

buckeytr New Member

Glad to meet everyone. If you ever get up this way be sure to stop in at the Peacemaker National shooting range. We are putting in sporting clays this spring. This is a range with a 1000 yard shooting area, just to name a few.

7. Creeker

Creeker New Member

Peascemaker will be a great place but so far away.

8. EiteCombat

EiteCombat New Member

Hey West Virginians. I'm from just across the mountain in Harrisonburg but I cross the mountain to do all my shooting at the free range in Brandywine. Beautiful country out there and if there's anyone out there, they are always very friendly.

9. Creeker

Creeker New Member

Have family in Harrisonburg just of Rt.33.

10. navvet08

navvet08 New Member

hey guys just relocated up to Barboursville from SC. Anyway, are there any shooting ranges around here?

11. boutaswell

boutaswell New Member

From Martinsburg. Haven't had a chance to check out Peacemaker yet; hope to soon. Usually go down to Glockcop, it's inexpensive, rain protected but cold during winter. It's only 6 lanes but has retractable tgts. Really don't like going places to shoot when I pay by the hour but have to wait on other lanes to reset tgts or they have to wait on me.

12. atic45

atic45 New Member

There is one in beach fork,it's called beach fork shooting range its free of charge.

13. atic45

atic45 New Member

I'm from the Wayne county area and there isn't a gun range there we just shoot off out back porches around there lol.

14. randyjarrett

randyjarrett New Member

Hi guy's and gal's if any, live in central WV, nice Whitehorse Range, on Rt. 20 between Clarksburg and Buckhannon. 1000 yards maybe more, guy's are real nice.

Randy

15. Desloges

Desloges New Member

I'm from the Morgantown area. Do most of my pistol shooting at Marstiller's. My rifle shooting at Mason Lake, but it's always crowded.

16. Creeker

Creeker New Member

White Horse sure enough is nice. IBS Championships there again this year.

17. pete

pete New Member

just found this forum.im from the blackwater falls area.

18. Dan Evans

Dan Evans New Member

Checking in from the Huntington area. Dan

19. MountaineerGlocker

MountaineerGlocker New Member

Elk River checking in. I'm glad to see so many of us here.

20. atic45

atic45 New Member

Wayne area here..