Firearms Talk banner

First Post

8K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  Winchester94 
#1 ·
I thought I'd just see if there are others out there from WV. I'm from the North Central area, and do most of my shooting at public ranges.

#6 ·
Hey there Bickeytr ... I just got back from the range there today ... shot pistols with my buddy and his son. VERY impressed with the grounds and looking forward to joining next paycheck!
Hi I am from the eastern panhandle of WV. I belong to the Peacemaker national shooting range. I am also a RSO there.
Glad to meet everyone. If you ever get up this way be sure to stop in at the Peacemaker National shooting range. We are putting in sporting clays this spring. This is a range with a 1000 yard shooting area, just to name a few.

#8 ·
Hey West Virginians. I'm from just across the mountain in Harrisonburg but I cross the mountain to do all my shooting at the free range in Brandywine. Beautiful country out there and if there's anyone out there, they are always very friendly.

#11 ·
From Martinsburg. Haven't had a chance to check out Peacemaker yet; hope to soon. Usually go down to Glockcop, it's inexpensive, rain protected but cold during winter. It's only 6 lanes but has retractable tgts. Really don't like going places to shoot when I pay by the hour but have to wait on other lanes to reset tgts or they have to wait on me.

#22 · (Edited)
I'm from the Wayne county area and there isn't a gun range there we just shoot off out back porches around there lol.
Sounds like home in Georgia.

Had to edit this; boy am I slow. I did say I was from Georgia but I totally missed you saying you were from the Wayne County area. In Georgia, I am also from Wayne County in south-east Georgia. Just thought it kinda amusing.

#24 ·
Hey Guys... I am from Hurricane, born and raised in a small BFE town in Boone County. Putnam County has a range in Eleanor if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.