First Look Gun Wrangler Reman 5.56/.223

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by bluez, Sep 14, 2013.

1. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

http://americangunwrangler.com/en/c...ty-fmj-1000-rds-w-ammo-case-free-t-shirt.html

I just took delivery of this deal

And I must say it is absolutely beautiful Ammo!

It is reman but cannot be told from new.
    Actually it looks newer than new and even smells new.
    This is a first look so i have not shot it yet but if it shoots as well as it looks i will be impressed.

Looks, cleaner/shinier/prettier than any new factory ammo i have gotten , even than the PPU 5.56.
    Even though I havent shot it yet the appearance certainly inspires confidence.

The Plastic Ammo Box that comes with it is also really nice. Not quite as sturdy as the steel military Boxes of course, but still quite sturdy and has a really nice locking latch that makes me confident it will seal out moisture.
    This is 40 cents around so its not cheap, but I rather spend 40 cents a rd on this than 30 cents on Tula.

Attached Files:

2. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Agent:

I just ordered yesterday afternoon that exact ammo deal from Palmetto :)

When I ordered the Montana Ammunition Company 55gr that federal. 62 gr M855 wasnt available (at least not at 42 cents rds before shipping)

Still quite happy with the gun Montana Ammunition factory reman since I need 55gr to shoot at my primary range.
    And the box is pretty nice too:)

3. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Well let us know how it shoots! :D

4. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Shot 160 rds today thru my SIG 516. not a single malfunction w/ gas setting on "normal". :)

5. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Update 1:
    It's been 10 days and that Ammo still ha snot shipped yet from Palmetto

Update2:
    Shot another 300 plus rounds of the Montana ammo company reloads from Gun Wrangler on "Normal" setting on the Sig.

Not a single malfunction even tho the Sig is reputed to prefer full military loads at "Normal" position.
    Looks like the Montana ammo Company stuff was well loaded.