First gun ban passed in Rhode island

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Copeman60, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copeman60

Copeman60 New Member

No guns in city limits in the state of RL how dumb is that!! It has started I never tho it was possible but now it's only going to get worst.. Bad times an possibly a spark has be lit for a revolutionary war!! It could happen slowly. What has American become

2. orangello

orangello New Member

No "legal" firearms inside the city limits.
    ;)

3. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

OK, I don't want to be a doubting Thomas, but REALLY??!! Any links available? Sorry, but I can't wrap my mind around this.

4. Barney1023

Barney1023 New Member

At least the bad guys are all good.

5. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Link or it didn't happen

6. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

It was actually a city in RI, can't remember the name right now, that banned all semi-automatics inside the city limits. But Rhode Island has a law that a city cannot pass a law that is more restrictive than the state law.

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Thanks.

It's unlawful and unenforceable.
    I'm sure there are defense attorneys drooling at the thought of them trying to enforce this.

8. krosskelt

krosskelt New Member

I am sure there are! LoL

But Rhode Island has a law that a city cannot pass a law that is more restrictive than the state law.

is that just concerning gun regulation or all laws? They are just wasting time even talking about making new laws. Funny how people that think they make the law do not know the laws that govern their law making ;)

9. niteglock

niteglock New Member

They ban semi autos in city limits. OK. Then pack a pump shotgun in your trench coat or a smith Wesson 44 or 500. Lol. Then see what kind of looks people get.

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

please read the stickies. this is not the correct subforum for this kind of post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.