Ace ltd skeleton stock.
Zombie killer dust cover
And bad lever.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys I'm pretty proud of it. And yes I'm going to use an optic. I'm thinking aimpoint but i don't know which one yet

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
southernfirepower said:
Yeah I had a 512 and liked it but I'm going aimpoint, the battery life was my main selling point
A 512 is what i have, i like it. My friend had an aimpoint and i liked it too

·
Registered
95 Posts
FYI...your gonna wanna install the screws for the quad rail that lock it into the barrel nut...keeps it from rotating and moving your front sight

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jg3 said:
FYI...your gonna wanna install the screws for the quad rail that lock it into the barrel nut...keeps it from rotating and moving your front sight
Oh yeah I noticed it when I picked and put them in right away. I guess I was too excited to have it done and over looked that. Thank you tho

Edit: when I picked it up and....

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the same quad rail (love it!) only reason I noticed...I know the feeling of being in a rush to take the first pics of your completed rifle...by the way, congrats looks great!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jg3 said:
I have the same quad rail (love it!) only reason I noticed...I know the feeling of being in a rush to take the first pics of your completed rifle...by the way, congrats looks great!!
Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts