Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Dallas area and looking to add a new firearm to my armory. I don't know I there's any rules on here about selling guns but if not and you want to sell one or know someone looking to sell one please let me know. Thanks

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
We have a classifieds section, check it out. You might find the next gun you just can't live without!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty much looking for anything I can get a deal on. Kind of wanting to I pistol though

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was wanting to do a private buy and don't know anyone selling a gun, and haven't had time to hit the gun shows. I could go to academy but was wanting to buy used and do a private buy with this whole UN gun ban thing going on I don't want the ATF running my info in case it gets passed.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Man I got a deal for you on a new Sig p290 :D oh you said private. Nevermind. If you have a Concealed Carry permit, nothing is ran on you when you use your CCW to purchase a firearm and the 4473 stays with the dealer for 20 years or until they go out of business.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
silverado113 said:
Man I got a deal for you on a new Sig p290 :D oh you said private. Nevermind. If you have a Concealed Carry permit, nothing is ran on you when you use your CCW to purchase a firearm and the 4473 stays with the dealer for 20 years or until they go out of business.
I dint even fill anything out a few weeks ago when I bought my XD. but then agin I have not picked it up yet. Oh and silverado I'm still looking into that S&W .40 I'll let you know when I'm ready.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I dint even fill anything out a few weeks ago when I bought my XD. but then agin I have not picked it up yet. Oh and silverado I'm still looking into that S&W .40 I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Sounds good and the 4473 is not filled out until the time of transfer.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
On another note is the 04 in your name the start of your MOS? Reason I ask is because I was an 0411.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
silverado113 said:
On another note is the 04 in your name the start of your MOS? Reason I ask is because I was an 0411.
I should know this, but I don't.... I was 0311, but what's 0411?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I should know this, but I don't.... I was 0311, but what's 0411?
A POG :D Logistics man. I was also a 4812 (career planner) 8411 (recruiter) and working on becoming an official 0933 (PMI) but got hurt and got retired.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yeah I spent enough time in 1/2 to know that I was too smart to be a grunt :D

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I was wanting to do a private buy and don't know anyone selling a gun, and haven't had time to hit the gun shows. I could go to academy but was wanting to buy used and do a private buy with this whole UN gun ban thing going on I don't want the ATF running my info in case it gets passed.
Down here SE of you in Lufkin we have a free (and on line) Texas Peddler -
Guess it don't get up that far?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts