Firearms giveaway

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by paul, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul

paul Member

Why isn't it posted, before you read about and try to enter contest, that someone needs to be a "premium' member or moderator to reply?

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You figured it out, you have to be a supporting member to reply. Why does it have to be posted?

3. paul

paul Member

giveaway

I kept getting the "Premium or moderator" needed to reply to thread.

4. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Well-Known Member

I see several non supporting members have replied so I went and read the rules and it looks like :

* Entry through forum software limited to Premium Members, Moderators and Vendors. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to FirearmsTalk PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Limit one entry per person, one entry per household. Rules, including items and dates are subject to change without notice.

So maybe if you enter by mail you can be non supporting member??? Mods can you confirm?

5. paul

paul Member

give away

I see where other jr. members and senior members have signed up

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Yep. Or pony up an amount equal to about 3-4 Starbucks, and become a Supporting member. You know that it has been proven that Supporting Members live longer, have fewer cavities, are more attractive to women, and get better gas mileage. :rolleyes:

7. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

It states the terms of entry in the post itself. Forum entry is limited to Premium Members.

If you would like to enter by mail please send your name, email address, and user name to

FirearmsTalk.com
    P.O. Box 911
    San Marcos, TX 78667

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.