Firearms dump Part 4

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by labelle101, Jan 7, 2009.

1. labelle101

labelle101 New Member

This is the last of the pic's.....

Attached Files:

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Where is this? Has all of this stuff been de-miled?

3. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I would so love to spend 20 minutes in there and be able to get all I could carry:D

4. matt g

I'm almost positive that with enough sand paper and penetrating oil, you could come out of there with a functioning armory.

5. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I would dig to the bottom of the pile of thompsons and take a few of those as well.

It is sad to see all those surplus firearms going to waste like that.

6. matt g

It's an odd mix of stuff though. There are WWII era German machine guns, RPGs, Thompsons, M60s, Recoiless Rifles...

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

5 minutes and a shopping cart. That's all I ask.:(

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

What a waste!! Where is this Dachow for firearms? :(

9. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

definitely, without a doubt, the wildest thing I've seen in a while! These piles could make a lot of mony, even in their terrible condition. I wonder what country this is in?

10. Bighead

Bighead New Member

As someone who has always wanted one, the piles of Thompson subguns causes me a special kind of hurt...what a waste.

Kinda like watching quality guns from the police property room go to the furnace. I understand the politics of it, "Gun previously seized by police used in gangland slaying" or what have you...but it doesn't make it any easier to watch.

Too bad society demonizes the tool as much (or more) than the criminal who wields it, creating an atmosphere were quality firearms are treated the same as illegal drugs.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

While I was in the CANG (California National Guard) I did the unthinkable I have burried untold thousands of M-16, M-16A1 M-60, MOPP Suites, gas masks, Body armour, and many other items that we were not told about. Everyone has seen the sea-land conatiners correct. Well imagan sitting in front of 50 of them lined up end to end knowning that 3 were full of M-16 and 4 full of M-60's and the rest were a mix of web gear and MOPP gear.

We were allowed to raid the MOPP (Mission Orentined Proctive Posture) containers I came out with 10 suites and 5 gas masks. I also came out with 3 complete sets of web gear Kevlar LBE pistol belt ammo pouches. I tried to get an M-16 and a M-60 but that was a no go.

This is nothing new to anyone in the military. What do you think happens when things break and or wear out?

We dug a ditch as long as 200 of the sea land containers We placed the 50 in the ditch and burried them. Then once we were done with that we got to clean out bunkers of 60 year old TNT. That was so much fun we would take a LAW rocket and open the bunker doors and shoot the LAW into the bunker and watch the fireworks.

12. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh, the Huge Manatee!

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member