Firearm safety

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainskytop, Dec 1, 2012.

1. mountainskytop

mountainskytop New Member

Here is something I read long ago that's easy to remember about gun safety.

A bullet when fired from the gun, cannot be recalled once it's flight begun!

The only true safety is the one between our ears.

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

Some people turn that one off.

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

Mine is broken. I've been arguing with liberals lately.

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

You know dang well if you argue with a liberal, one of two things will happen. You'll either win the argument, and they'll just deny everything, or you'll win the argument, and they'll start calling you a racist idiot.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I don't argue. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is different than mine. Save yourself the frustration.

6. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

It is impossible to win an argument with a Liberal. They fail to recognize common sense! Therefore the arguement is lost before it even starts.:D

That doesen't make ti any less fun though.;)

7. tri70

tri70 New Member

To arm yourself is a state of mind, safety included. To argue with idiots, you have to be careful they don't pull you down to their level and beat you with stupidity. Treat them like a slinky!:D

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I was always taught, 'finger off the trigger, and only point a firearm at a suitable backstop, like a communist.'

9. steve666

steve666 New Member

I re-watched one of my favorite movies yesterday... Shoot 'Em Up. In it there is a scene where the hero is describing various parts of a gun to the baby and points and says this is the safety, then holds up his trigger finger and says "this is the real safety".

10. MoreAltitude

MoreAltitude New Member

Reminds me of the movie "black hawk down", the mess hall scene where the delta force guy is about to get reamed for his weapon being unsafe, he simply holds up his finger and says " this is my safety".

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  11. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

So we should push them down the stairs? I like that idea. :D