Firearm friendly credit card.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by tcharest, Mar 17, 2011.

1. tcharest

tcharest New Member

Not sure which of the major credit card companies are firearm friendly. I have heard some bad stuff that Citibank and Bank of America denies certain purchases. Any good major banks out there?

Thanks!

2. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

I use my NRA and Cabelas credit cards never a problem.:)

DK

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Every card I have is gun friendly. I pull it out and buy a gun with it.

I have used Citibank, capitalone, Chase, BofA, and a few others if the money is there they can't tell you what you can o can't buy.

4. fredcate

fredcate New Member

We have been banking with BofA for several years but are seriously thinking about changing banks due to their liberal stance.Any suggestions as to who the NRA recommends?

5. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

I pay cash for everything. I am living debt free.

6. p35bhp55

p35bhp55 New Member

Chase ripped off so many people they got sued by several states. I was personally defrauded by Capital One despite my clean record, and McMillian and Spirit Arms both have has issues with BOA. Guess you and I have different ideas on what friendly means.
    If you have a good relationship with a local bank see if they have a card, many times they do but don't push them.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  7. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I pay the full amount each month. Don't purchase it if I don't have the funds to pay for it.

Plus, I get Cabelas points. :D

8. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

I use my credit card for everything. The 1% cash back means I can buy more ammo.:)

9. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I have my cell phone, Internet and satellite automatically hit my CC. Might as well get Cabela's points on since I am going to pay for them one way or the other.

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

You must listen to that guy on the radio...i forgot his name...lol... FFFRRRREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

11. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

12. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

Just because you use a credit card does not mean you are in debt. When I use cash I think how dumb it was not to take the 1% cash back.

13. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Attached Files: