Firearm decals or stickers on car

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by okdonk, Jan 22, 2012.

1. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Just wondering if anyone put firearm decals/stickers on car. I'm a huge fan of Glock, love them and proud being an owner of them. Is it just me? Show it if u did like i did ;). *any brand*

Attached Files:

2. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Not on my vehicles. Let them guess what my thoughts are and such. My real profile probably says more than any sticker. Fat North Mississippi Redneck. Hell yea!

3. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Those stickers may as well say "Beware, I have a gun and it's prone to malfunctions" :D

4. Hairtrigger

Hairtrigger Member

I put a Browning and Leupold sticker on my company vehicle... a 4X4 pickup just does not look right without a gun sticker. PER COMPANY RULES no guns or alcohol in the truck so theives would waste his time in my truck.
    I do see a lots of pickups with the Browning decal in the window , not just in my area

5. Powersportgiant

Powersportgiant New Member

I do not like to advertise the fact that I have a firearm on me or in my vehicle even if it's not. Just gives a thief a reason to break in. If I get robbed or some breaks in my car, I want the barrel of my glock to be the Suprise !

6. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

No, there is no way I am going to advertise that I have a gun in my car. Only me needs to know about it.

7. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Here are my stickers on my 04 F-150 4x4

ForumRunner_20120122_093301.jpg

ForumRunner_20120122_093321.jpg

8. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

I don't provide free advertising. For guns or amything for that matter. I have the gun club sticker on my car, but only because it's a private club in the middle of a 30,000 acre ranch, and they won't let you in without it.

I prefer the "clean" look.

9. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

I would'nt advertise either

10. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Does the 420 in your user name mean something different than, "Dude I likes my herb". At least that's what it advertises until explained, for me. ;-)

11. fmj

fmj New Member

I have a little rule and that is i REFUSE to PAY to advertise for ANY company thats get my $$$. Now if they should choose to GIVE me stickers i will happily advertise.

I got a winchester hat when i bought my boy his bow....i wear it proudly, but i damn sure wouldnt PAY for the hat.

This is the best shot i have of my Pro 2A sticker. Its one of the Calvin "piss on it" stickers.....Hes pissing on the words "GUN CONTROL"
    [​IMG]

I may buy a sticker and put on the topper the says "Shall not be infringed!! Whats so difficult to understand??"

or some such....

....or i might just have one made something like this one i had made for me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  12. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Never. Why advertise? I don't want any stickers on my vehicles, not even dealer names or plate frames.
    The only weapon I have that came with a sticker is my Sig. I gave the sticker to my favorite watering hole. It's on the beer cooler behind the bar where everyone can see it. :)

13. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Not a fan of free advertisement for companies. I put all mystickers I get on my computer desk LOL, the whole side is covered! I have a NRA sticker on my truck because I am a member and I want others to see it and possibly get more involved with firearms knowledge and such, Also I have a dont tread on me gadason flag sticker on my car, because I feel many Americans have lost the independent spirit and let everyone walk all over them. It is just a small rminder that we are a nation built on independance and that it is a good thing :)

14. jerry12

jerry12 New Member

I don't have a gun sticker but i do have a NRA life members decal on my car.

15. jerry12

jerry12 New Member

I love what you have in your signature area. I wish i could use it. :)

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

I see a lot of people with the browning sticker just because it looks cool. Many of these people don't even own guns or even know what the sticker means.

If I find a good looking smith and wesson sticker, I might put it on. Or a Colt sticker if I'm able to get a Colt

17. Jeepergeo

Jeepergeo New Member

I like to see the firearm affinity stickers on other peoples' cars and trucks. That means my unadorned truck will be less likely to broken into and nobody will mark my home as a place to score a firearm while I'm away.

18. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

19. Hookeye

Hookeye Active Member

Nuthin' but a custom Type O Negative "Hammer Gear" decal on back of my lifted Jeep .
    I'm a music nut, liked that band, and the decal looks 4 wheeler, but is non mainstream enough to only be truly known by other fans.

Never a gun or bow sticker on my vehicle.

20. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Aside from the fact that most my vehicles are way too cool to put any damn cheesy sticker on of any kind, I don't want to advertise the goods. A gun or shooting club sticker on your vehicle is kind of like saying "here it is boys, come and get it!"