Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Very nice!!!, There is just something I like about the middys with the standard handguards that I dont care for on the rifle and carbine length guns .
So whats next ? ;)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Maybe its just an illusion , but it appears as though your hand guard tapers to the rear. If it's perfectly cylindrical that would explain it. Or is it on backwards? Also can you effectively use that rear sight with it so far forward. My old *** eyes would see the whole thing a s big fuzzy splotch that far away.

EDUB

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
KISS middy, very nice, how much was the entire build with your super sexy trigger?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Very nice!!!, There is just something I like about the middys with the standard handguards that I dont care for on the rifle and carbine length guns .
So whats next ? ;)
I think he only needs a 18" spr, 20" pencil, 20" 6.5 grendel, and a SBR 300 aac blackout and then he's done.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EW1066 said:
Maybe its just an illusion , but it appears as though your hand guard tapers to the rear. If it's perfectly cylindrical that would explain it. Or is it on backwards? Also can you effectively use that rear sight with it so far forward. My old *** eyes would see the whole thing a s big fuzzy splotch that far away.

EDUB
It's all good thx but I put sights where when down not in way of charging handle

Attachments

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Soooo nice! And that's a great price for a quality build, thumbs up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts