Finially the accuracy I was Expecting

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Tenderribbs, May 20, 2012.

1. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

I just recenly purchased a S&W 223 I went desert cam mag pull handle madpull grip fore grip surefire light and laser but had a scope mounted on the carry handle with less then better accuracy. I purchasesd the tri rail mounting system from firequest it came in the rifle performance pack bout 140 bucks. Came with scope trirail mountsystem a scope .holographic sight . Weaver mounts for handguards. Well it sure helped my accuracy .straight out of the box it was shooting better then the carry handle scope that I had been shooting with. I did add a cheek rest also.

So that others may live

2. Fixer

Fixer New Member

God I hope a School Teacher doesnt see that post...

Other than that, glad you "fixed" your issue.

3. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

What? No pictures?

4. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

You hit a nerve!

I have tried all week to become a
    Member of a photo sharing shop I first started with Photoshop but you have to be a yahoo member which I was years ago and forgot my password so I tried changing pSsword no luck. Then I tried dotphoto which was a failure also . I am doing this from my iPhone because I don't use
    Computer and advice?

5. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

photobucket.com

6. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Glad it worked out better fer ya! Can we see some before and after pics?

What kind of accurracy are we talking about?

Oh and Q will be by shortly........get ready.

7. jg3

jg3 New Member

Just take a picture with your phone...I have an iPhone and I just hit the + button when writing my post and choose "attach from photos"...like this...

Attached Files:

8. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

All that only help you to get the accuracy you wanted. The rifles are very accurate . Now bench the rifle to see what you can do with it.

9. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

Thanks fellas yea I was shooting bout a 6 in spread at 100'now I'm keeping them to 2 to 3 in at a 100 thanks for the help I didn't know I had to download the iPhone app to post pics I got it now though! Oh and is this A controversy or something and who is the teAcher or I think you said Q?

so that others may live

10. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Agent Tikki was just poking fun at us, Tenderribbs. (I've been known to be a grammar Nazi.) I'll hold him while you hit him! :D

11. Tenderribbs

Tenderribbs New Member

Heres an example of a comparison between the handle carry mount compared to my new tripple rail mount. Not exactly the most scientific but it was proof enough for me and yes, I realize the plates are two different sizes but you can get the picture . The spread of the carryhandl was 4in and the triple was 2 in. That's twice as more better! Lol.

image-3054105327.jpg

so that others may live

12. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Gdit git your git in gear Q, or else we are gonna stop callin u de enforcer.:p