fingerprinting for LTC

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by dubber, Aug 20, 2014.

1. dubber

dubber New Member

Hi new to group, first post. I recently applied for my LTC on Cape Cod. I went to records at the station, had photo taken went through CORI and the person filled out the app on the computer( I guess that was my interview). Discussed my CORI they said it was all dismissals or not guilty " so thats good". on the app they put 2 offenses(1 dismissed and other not guilty)..said they werent going to bother with the little things(minor transporting alcohol) paid them ..they said "I'll call you when it comes in".. but I wasnt fingerprinted..is that because theyre already in the system? The person did have an appointment to get to so is it possible they forgot? Should I call and ask, or leave well enough alone so to speak?

Thanks for any input

2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

Welcome to the forum and if it were me I would check into it, now I don't know the policies for for your are from but it would be better to find out sooner than later.

3. dubber

dubber New Member

I called it was just an over sight..the person was in a hurry so they just forgot..so far, no harm no foul..accidents happen as far Im concerned. Thanks for the reply

4. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

So do you have to go get fingerprinted now?

5. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

I'm guessing that they plan to turn you down.

6. dubber

dubber New Member

Yes I do need to still get it done. Im going in on Tuesday because Im out of town until then. I believed them. They called me the day I applied to see if I could come in earlier because of a doctors appointment they had that day.I think it just slipped their mind..its a small town..not like they do these apps everyday. Thats my hope anyway.

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

dubber,

I agree if they had not planned on issuing you a permit they most likely would have not taken the initiative to call you!