Finding BigFoot

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ruger_Nut, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

Does anyone watch those idiots on Animal Planet looking for BF?
    When they "finally" find one it will probably be sharing a den with an alien. :D
    Here in Louisiana we have a Rougarou. :eek:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rougarou
    [​IMG]

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Oh, mygosh, don't get me started. My daughter and her friend watches this. They don't believe in it and they watch it for laughs but even still, I think it's stupid. Her friend is a silk screener and had these hats made for themselves. Guess which one is my daughter. She looks a lot like I did when I was her age.

Attached Files:

3. davva360

davva360 New Member

That show cracks me up. I have seen it a couple of times. You have 3 people who are all "believers" and one extreme skeptic. The one guy thinks everything is a "Squatch" the woman would not believe it if one came up and kicked her in the butt.

4. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

I don't watch it but I do watch AP a lot. I always see their commercials.
    How about when they were going to use Girl Scouts to attract one? Did they think "it" might not have liked their cookies? :D
    The latest commercial shows them using Indians to find one. Are they going to share a peace pipe with "it?" :rolleyes:

5. winds-of-change

And they walk around making those weird roaring calls trying to get one to answer them back. Then a coyote howls and they say, "I THINK I HEARD ONE!!" Maybe someday a Chupacabra will show up and eat them.

6. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

They would have to use a goat to attract a "Goat Sucker", aka- Chupacabra.
    So, there's a goat, a Goat Sucker, BF, 4-idiots, and film equipment; sounds like the making of a very kinky beastiality movie! :D

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I always said if peopel knew what Chupacabra translates to they would beat the hell out of someone if they called them that.:D

Back to the OP..I've watched that show and I don't think those guys have a clue what the yare doing. That being said I do not believe we have found all the critters that run the forests in this country, let alone others. I can't say we have overlooked something as big as the Squach. But I"ll bet there's things out there no white man has seen....yet.

Science has a way of being really arrogant in their self professed understanding of the world around us. And when they do learn something new it's a great discovery. No one mentions they they have been trying to convince us they where right until they proved they where in fact very wrong. Brontosaurus anyone?

8. winds-of-change

9. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Finding the Chupacabra was my dream, but I was beaten to it...... :( :(

10. winds-of-change

Someone on this forum has a dog that looks like a Chupacabra. It's the cutest (ugliest) dog I have ever seen. I can't remember who it was, though. Maybe he'll see this post and post the picture of his dog again. I couldn't stop staring at it.

11. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

Ok, they find a BF; what's next? Do they put it on public display? Do they really see if it likes beef jerky? Does a shampoo company sign it to a contract?
    WHAT? :confused:

12. winds-of-change

We shoot it, dissect it then display it in the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.

13. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

Ok, all good ideas. But, wouldn't it be great to breed it with a woman and see the results? Or, teach it to talk, operate machinery, shoot an assault rifle? [​IMG]

14. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

This has already happened. It is married to the president. The only thing that it shoots off is its mouth. :eek:

15. AR10

AR10 New Member

People in positions of authority have seen large harry creatures. Teddy Roosevelt encountered some on a hunting trip. Game and parks people of high moral standing report them. Police officers have hit them with patrol cars like you or I have hit deer, and they keep going.

Sure, the vast majority of reports are some guy with wooden shoes made to look like big foot tracks, and he has a laugh, and we find the prints in the snow. Does not account for credible sightings, IMHO.

I have not seen one, but I would not go into a dense forest looking for one either. Darn bet you I would not. Glock 20 or not, pass!

16. steve666

steve666 New Member

Then there was a show on A&E called Cajun Justice which had an episode with a couple of teens out hunting for a Rougarou using their moms chicken for bait.

17. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If yue see one , DON"T shoot it , it's my Mother-in-Law.! :eek:

18. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

[​IMG]