Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am about to graduate college and get into the real world where I can get more money for more guns. I have always loved guns, more for the historical point of view, but none the less just love hunting and shooting. This forum has been an awesome resource for me as I look to start my first AR build. I have a S&W MP-15 now and love it as well as some other lead slingers. Thank you in advance for all of your help and support.

·
Banned
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find a very wide varity of gun information here from people with every type of gun tastes you can imagine with experience ranging from people who have never touched a gun to 50 year and more gun nuts. I have learned more here than I have at any range or class.

Ask a question and you'll get an answer. Most likely get many, many answers.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Welcome to FTF! Good luck to life after college, it is tough right now for new grads.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to mention I am from the greatest country on earth. THE United States of America, but most importantly the greatest state of them all, Texas!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome. Glad you hooked with us. Make your self at home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts