Finally got to shoot my tiny 20 GA

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by mesinge2, Jun 22, 2011.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Here the original post:

Below is a grouping with 3 Buck at 7 yards and a video also at 7 yards. Its a fun little thing. You know when actually shooting this baby the felt recoil isn't bad but in the video it looks crazy!!!

I am very impressed with the spread of the buckshot at 7 yards. I now have in loaded next to my Security Six ready for an intruder! I figure one shot and I drop it and switch to the Six.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kNbctazhoA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪20 GA 3 Inch American Arms Franchi.wmv‬‏[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. PalmettoShooter

PalmettoShooter New Member

thats one cool little toy! ive never shot a 20ga in that style, but ive done 12ga. those things are fun as can be. have you tried shooting those agulia mini shot shells from it? same damage but less kick (only good for close range, naturally). i think they make the shells for 12ga, not sure abt 20ga tho.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

That is cool! I don't know if i've seen one with the hexagonal receiver part before.

4. freefall

freefall New Member

Mesinge, I respect you but I think your little shotgun is ugly as homemade sin. But it looks like it does the job, can't complain about that.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Can we see a closer picture of that trigger please?

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Just a suggestion, an aftermarket forend grip attached to that baby may help in controlling that. ;)

7. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I am going to have to try and find a foregrip for this weird thing.

8. Sonnypie

Sonnypie New Member

Interesting piece.
    Sure puts the pattern in.
    Looks like it backs up pretty good in the video.
    Thanks for sharing.
    And at $70, what a great deal!

9. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Looks like a fun gun to shoot. I love my pistol grip mossberg 500. So much fun to shoot.

10. Werminator

Werminator Member

I certainly wouldn't enter it into any firearms beauty pageants but damned if I would be the guy crawling through the window of anyone who sleeps with this thing at his bedside... I would think this is a great bad guy blaster... Only thing is, you look like you're about to deck yourself in the face with each shot...

11. blackwolf961

blackwolf961 New Member

I have this same gun

I was starting to think my gun was a homemade rig one of a kind you have a good weapon there I carry mine when I go horse back riding I have killed a many of snakes with it and even killed a deer with it . Good choice in guns it's simple and reliable it has never failed to shoot and everyone is always bragging on it. I have a custom holster on my saddle for it it looks sweet on the side of my horse.

12. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I'd love to see a pic of that holster