finally got the 10/22

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by hawkguy, Dec 8, 2012.

1. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

i had wanted to find a wood stocked, barrel bandless, stainless 10/22. (kinda picky i guess :p)

the classic v fit the bill, it is a beautiful gun imo. i am really happy about it.

hope it shoots as good as it looks. a few quick (kinda crummy) pics.

Attached Files:

2. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Enjoy your 10/22. I have two, they are fun to shoot. Get yourself a couple of Ruger 25 round magazines.

3. hawkguy

thanks! already got one 25 rounder.

4. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Thats a handsome rifle.

5. hawkguy

thank you, sir! i am really happy about it, and glad i waited until i got the one i wanted. now, all that's left is buying a brick of 22's. :)

6. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

I should have but didnt. I wanted a 10/22 takedown but just wanted a 10/22 so bad I settled for a 10/22T the guy lied and later admited the rd count was more 3-4 k than 300 like orig stated. And you could tell too .

I hated that gun . No iron sights , it was heavy as all hell because of the .920 hammer forgered stainless barrel wood stock < which looked nice but I wanted a shtf small game food rifle and wood is not all weather>

I had that thing for about 2 weeks. Sold it and got my beloved all weather takedown and couldn't be happier. Got it brand new and put a KiDD bolt buffer in it . A nice scope and bought a couple bx 25 mags. LOVE IT.

7. hawkguy

glad you got it worked out! i might be seeking out a synthetic stock for mine so i can bang around with it to...right now, its too pretty for that.