Finally got my new upper

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by purehavoc, Jan 19, 2012.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I got it first of the week but I have been away at a 4 day convention so I havent picked up my new lower yet from my FFL so I put it on another lower from my other .
    PSA Lower , PSA 16" carbine upper , This one will be scoped with QR mounts and it has a troy flip up underneath the center of the scope since it was too tall to put under the rear of the scope . Cant wait to get it out and get some rounds thru it . This barrel is stamped Palmetto and my previous is not , Im not sure what the difference between them is but hopefully they will operate the same without any issues just like my other one . It will aslo have the MOE stock once I get the new lower built
    Heres some more AR pron
    [​IMG]

2. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

3. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

What caliber did you get?

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

another 5.56/ .223

5. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Its like xmas in January.

Grats man now get some round downrange :)

6. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I had Christams in Dec with the other one also ;)
    Im thinking I need one more before I shut myself off for a while, Im thinking just go thru the paper work and pay for the stamp and go SBR like I really want , I shot a AR pistol and it just wasnt for me so I really dont want to go down that road but SBR makes more sense to me

7. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

If I could only.....I don't have that option, but a Supressed SBR had been a wet dream of mine fer a while. Till then I make do with my AR pistola.

Get an SBR dude...do it fer me T_T