Finally got my M&P!

Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by Mauser_man, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Mauser_man

Mauser_man New Member

I know this will get me slot of enemies but...I used to own a Glock 19. While I do not dislike Glock I had a lemon and it left a sour taste in my mouth. Perhaps one day I will give them another try, but, I digress. After getting rid of the Glock I got a smith and wesson SW9VE. Loved it!! Then I got the SW40VE. Loved it! However just recently saw my dream gun. M&P45, black slide dark earth frame and a whole lotta sexy. So I got rid of the sigmas and the 45 is amazing!
    Thought I'd just spread a little happy.

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

You did not! Not without pictures!!:mad:

3. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

You did good in my opinion. I have an M&P 40 and love it. The Glock feels very top heavy and is bulky/square. Just not for me.

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

Excellent choice. Congratulations. We own an M&P9 full size and a 9c. They're excellent guns.

5. Mauser_man

Mauser_man New Member

image-815151622.jpg

Sorry about that...so here's a pic

6. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Very nice!

I was going to get a G19. I even had a ton of mags for it. I've been loving my Shield so much that I thought, why the hell don't I get a full size M&P instead. I sold all my mags and now I just need to save up to buy one.

Congrats on the new gun!

7. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

Congrats on the nice gun man. I like my m&p9 so much I was thinking of getting the 4.25 barrel m&p45 without thumb safety as well. I still might grab one eventually. I've heard that in 45 acp the m&p really shines

8. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

If you dont dig the glock thats right i cant be ur friend!... ur own fault, u should not have put it in ur mouth in the first place!!...

Just kidding. Congrats and good shooting!

9. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Congrats, even though I'm a Glock guy ;)

10. GunLover528

GunLover528 New Member

I have a G26 and I love it. I'm not a glock guy I'm a gun guy. I love all guns. Some just more than others. I'm really interested in the m&p 9c. I just love the feel and look of it. Congrats on your new gun. Long as u like it.

11. gtcaesar

gtcaesar New Member

I have that same gun and I love it. Had to polish the internals a bit because the trigger had a gritty feel but other than that it is accurate and reliable. Not to mention the great look and feel. If you decide to pick up another Glock I would recommend a 20. Best model Glock made in my opinion and there's nothing like the hard hitting 10mm round.

12. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

I helped steer my girlfriend in buying her M&P 9c then we got a great deal on a G19 3gen(came w 900 rounds!!), now she carries the Glock exclusively and I carry either my XDs 45 or her 9c. Overall the Glock just isn't my favorite.

13. sarge1967

sarge1967 New Member

I just got rid of my Gen4 G19 and got a M&P 9 Pro Series. Ergos are SOOOO much better with the M&P, at least for me.
    Enjoy your new pistol!

14. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

I have no problems w the M&P I prefer it over the Glock tho I am a slightly better shot w the Glock. Probably cause of the slightly shorter barrel of the compact M&P, had I known she wouldn't carry it I would've got her a fullsize.