Finally got it

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by MikeBofAZ, Mar 1, 2013.

1. MikeBofAZ

MikeBofAZ New Member

I ordered my LE6920 over 3 monthes ago, as a wedding gift my buddies paid for it. Today I found one at a local shop and my friend ran up there and picked it up for me on the spot. They're good friends thats for sure a month after my wedding im finally an AR-15 owner

ForumRunner_20130301_160504.jpg

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Mike,

WELL COME ON! THE RIFLE!!!!!!!:D WHERE IS THE RIFLE?????????????

3. MikeBofAZ

MikeBofAZ New Member

Lol im still in my office I could just imagine the look on my employees face if I pulled it out and started taking pics haha ive tokd everyone its exhaust parts for my car?

4. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

This make it to the Freud thread yet :)

5. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Mike,

Understand that!
    We will be waiting on that and your first Range Report!
    Run a patch down the bore! Lube the Bolt and Carrier Group up so it looks a little wet with good lube!
    Like Break-free (Shake it Up First before using!) or for example our Mobile #1 Synthetic Motor Oil Formula we have spoke about here on the FTF! And go for it!

My Formula is 1 Quart of Mobile#1 5W50 Synthetic Motor Oil and 1/2 Quart of Mobile#1 Synthetic Transmission Fluid.
    Put it in one of those RC Fuel Containers or a Small 2 Cycle Gas Container from Wally World and mix it up in the container. Then poor it into one of the ladies little plastic pump bottles to dispense it onto a cloth or a part! Works great we have used it for 10+ years.

6. MikeBofAZ

MikeBofAZ New Member

Here she is day one.... super stoked about this. Bone stock colt le6920 let's see how it shoots this weekend

ForumRunner_20130302_023242.jpg

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Great news that you finally got it but sorry it was late as a wedding gift. Kudos that you held on to get a Colt over just grabbing anything!

8. MikeBofAZ

MikeBofAZ New Member

I have had this gear for a long time it's nice to finally install it

ForumRunner_20130302_172037.jpg

9. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

Very nice! Congrats on the new battle stick.

10. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Nice looking SUR bro now shoot that beyotch and give us a range report. :D