Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Member
13,284 Posts
Mike,

WELL COME ON! THE RIFLE!!!!!!!:D WHERE IS THE RIFLE?????????????

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol im still in my office I could just imagine the look on my employees face if I pulled it out and started taking pics haha ive tokd everyone its exhaust parts for my car?

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
MikeBofAZ said:
Lol im still in my office I could just imagine the look on my employees face if I pulled it out and started taking pics haha ive tokd everyone its exhaust parts for my car?
This make it to the Freud thread yet :)

·
Supporting Member
13,284 Posts
Mike,

Understand that!
We will be waiting on that and your first Range Report!
Run a patch down the bore! Lube the Bolt and Carrier Group up so it looks a little wet with good lube!
Like Break-free (Shake it Up First before using!) or for example our Mobile #1 Synthetic Motor Oil Formula we have spoke about here on the FTF! And go for it!

My Formula is 1 Quart of Mobile#1 5W50 Synthetic Motor Oil and 1/2 Quart of Mobile#1 Synthetic Transmission Fluid.
Put it in one of those RC Fuel Containers or a Small 2 Cycle Gas Container from Wally World and mix it up in the container. Then poor it into one of the ladies little plastic pump bottles to dispense it onto a cloth or a part! Works great we have used it for 10+ years.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Great news that you finally got it but sorry it was late as a wedding gift. Kudos that you held on to get a Colt over just grabbing anything!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on the new battle stick.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.