finally got it right!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Broke124, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

I just finished polishing my barrel on my 19. Pretty nice success, if I do say so myself....

ForumRunner_20120215_213229.jpg

ForumRunner_20120215_213141.jpg

"...rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." /G\

Attached Files:

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

That is a definite improvement on the appearance of any GLOCK. Thank you. ;)

My joking aside, it really is very nice, good job man.

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

4. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

Soaked in vinegar for 45 min. Rubbed all the blue of with 1500 grit sandpaper. Then just some high shine polish and my dremel tool.

"...rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." /G\

5. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

Did it mess with the fit of the barrel at all?

6. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Still lipstick on a pig and I own a Glock.:)

7. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

Nope...

8. fupuk

fupuk New Member

I like the look of that. That makes a big differance on how it looks. Might have to pm you and get some pointers from you..

9. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Yup & I don't :p

10. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

Then why are you in the Glock forum?

11. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Because I want to--
    Why do you waste space asking :confused:

12. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

Because I'm wondering why you came to my thread and wasted space for no reason other than to be a dick.

13. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Probably because i've most likely owned more Glocks than you have big boy pants :rolleyes:

14. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I did not buy my Glock G36 for pretty. I bought it to fill a need for a light, compact, reliable pistol that said I am all business. I want it to look nasty. I want it to look like an 870 sounds when it is being racked. INTIMIDATING!:D

15. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

That makes no sense, but okay. And why does it matter how many Glocks you've owned? That's a ridiculous way to try to one up someone. It makes you no more knowledgeable than the guy who has one Glock. Nor does it make your opinion on how a Glock looks count any better than my dogs.

16. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Not tryin to "up" anyone-
    You made smart by asking why I was in the Glock section :confused:
    I've owned Glocks, thats why i look in here time to time---
    Will continue to do so----(not own Clocks - look in here)

17. Broke124

Broke124 New Member

It came across to me as though you are not a Glock fan, and you think they're ugly and were only writing here to make that claim. In such case, that statement is totally irrelevant to the thread, and is an effort to troll. But if I'm mistaken, no harm no fault.

18. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

No problem-
    I only knock Glocks because --- well-- its easy & i figure i've earned the right :p
    Good luck with yours-

19. NvRbanArms

NvRbanArms New Member

I guess I'm the only one that actually likes how glocks look. It's like holding a brick.........that shoots. Lol